Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 23rd, 2012
Real differences between hk and tw
Me, a player of both servers I have plenty denifed differences about HK and TW, the thing is that both servers are good, there are good people, there are bad people and there are those people you hate.

In HK I saw many asians been kind to me, speaking english and talking with me, but of course it has it cons, there are asians noob that jump in platform and kame you, they always afk near platform so they can lag you (only if u have slow pc).

Other thing in HK is: ''there are not many LATINS player''. You must be saying as TW player: God, how i'm tired of spanish and br not understanding me, they don't know how to make a good party, goshhhhhhhhhh! ( this isn't racism, this is many oppinions about different language users ). I'm latin, my mother language is spanish, you can notice it because my english grammar is bad ( I try to do my best ). But for me, i get better along with english people. Latins and BR always insult you if you kill them, don't know when to joke, always saying momma's joke and etc etc.

Other thing of HK is: the tournament. Ok, ok. I know people that take the tournament as something serious like a tradition. For me, i preffer everyday, you may ask why, because I like the fun of the tournament, if i'm vacations and I can't get on to help my teammates in some party budokai agaisnt asians or (little foreigners group) in a saturday, I can do it on sunday or monday or just another day that i have free. You get LESS bored, you won't hang out in platform doing nothing just killing members of other guild or killing people you hate.

You may say I'm talking good only about HK but i'm going to talk about TW now.

I really got glad of TW, believe me, there are more players (both foreigners and asians) in that server, it's amazing how I can find many people doing quest in my areas, some of them friendly, some of them afk and some of them asking for money or help. In hk, sometimes i feel like im in the Sahara (Africa).

I got really surprised with the prices in the AH, dogis are cheaper than in HK, but the only pro is that the armor and wep prices are just a little high, but the more higher they are, the more easy to get them because if you get one of these drops, you will be very rich.

The AMOUNT of players looking for party for CC, UD and TMQ is amazing, sometimes in HK i feel like i need to beg some people to do it with me. The competitiveness of foreigner vs foreigner is amazing, you can have a good rival and a good friend by dueling and having fun.

You meet more people ( you rarely see taiwanese people ), you have more friends and you can have good chances to do more UD, CC and TMQ.

I really don't find SK too OP in TW, you just need to know their pros and use them agaisnt them. The amount of different classes is very amazing ( too bad that i couldn't found a Grand Chef ).
Tourney title here is more than a random title, is an honor ( people whining about bug, don't do them and you'll be respected :) ) ofc in HK is an honor too, but in TW you mostly fighting your own friends and other foreigners, in HK u only fight asians.

For me, HK is like a starting server, i can't see many people log on at my time, but sometimes at 3am you can find a lot of asians, but why would you play with asians if they can't understand you, well some of them.

Money making in TW is very good, you can get a u50 and win a lot of money, web depot is good ( sometimes you get lot of bs ) in hk you don't get gifts often but when they give, they give good.
The tourney in TW is way more harder, I don't remember where i read this true ( true strong players don't always show up in HK tournament ) .

Well share opinions.

P.S: got inspired, sorry for long text, when you have time you can read it

Cheers,
Darkclox
November 23rd, 2012
Cheers! My TW version Players!
November 23rd, 2012
br are in all online game insulting people if there was only a way just to show them how it feels like or we could always player kill them on the taiwan server or we could just murder them with all the strong players we have
November 23rd, 2012
i read all the post :D ive played both version myself and im latin too. i thinck TW its more open to new players becouse you can find a lot of guilds, each of different regions, lenguages and people. a disadvantage from TW its that as you become stronger you will have to pick a "side". there its a big rivalry between two groups.
In TW there is more peolpe in general so there would be stupid people too, but there its always the block option. I prefered the TW version couse all my friends where there.
November 24th, 2012
i read all the post :D ive played both version myself and im latin too. i thinck TW its more open to new players becouse you can find a lot of guilds, each of different regions, lenguages and people. a disadvantage from TW its that as you become stronger you will have to pick a "side". there its a big rivalry between two groups.
In TW there is more peolpe in general so there would be stupid people too, but there its always the block option. I prefered the TW version couse all my friends where there.

Of course, tw have more people, you can find good people around those people, but mostly you always find people with big EGO, people that think that they are the last coca-cola in desert.
November 24th, 2012
i've read it all. i agree about the TW part what he said is all true and its not that bad like some people wanna sell it :)
about HK i dont talk since i never played it but also what he said is true as i dont know it by myself but other friends that were there told me that its kinda empty and sometimes u feel lonely cause of this.
November 24th, 2012
br are in all online game insulting people if there was only a way just to show them how it feels like or we could always player kill them on the taiwan server or we could just murder them with all the strong players we have

this is being rascists ppl from every foreign country do the same not only brasileiros
November 24th, 2012
this is being rascists ppl from every foreign country do the same not only brasileiros

thing is we are like world war, we should be kind to each other, but we are not, but what can we do.. we humans we do mistakes, but a good human is one that learn from those mistakes
November 24th, 2012

Not racist. Called "Discrimination". But, it's true look at KR and TW in the beginning. They hated all the foreigners because we we're playing their game but, soon they stop because they realized we are there to stay and just got use to it.
November 24th, 2012
I spent half a year in TW and half a year in HK. To me the only difference is overall less people in HK. Not so crowded, and lower prices. Here's one example, in TW Green Skill Reset book was 300kk, In HK it's 50kk. I personally liked TW more because I had many friends. But I also like HK, just not as many active foreigners to talk to and lvl with.