Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 22nd, 2013
The skill calculator has been updated so that all of the information it presents is exactly what you'd see in-game. In addition, the calculator is also now available in Korean and Chinese.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped manually submit skill data in the past, most notably: silence, raditzroom, keredvin, maluriddle, Sogran, Internauta, and DavyJonesx. Going forward, the skill calculator is now in-sync with the game client, and will automatically update as the game updates.

These changes, however, were only made to the skill calculator. For the time being, the skill database will still show the old, sometimes inaccurate, data. If anyone comes across any problems when using skill calculator, please send me a PM.
April 22nd, 2013
Looking goooood. Except the bug in Kamikaze Ghost Attack that says "Call Forth a Demonic Dragon" xD
April 22nd, 2013
Oh yes i wasn't aware that Super Kamikaze ghost attack was a poko dragon.

Yes i also still see every time i click the class i wanna see the skill calculator it automatically brings me to fighter

Last edited on April 22nd, 2013 at 04:39 PM.
April 22nd, 2013
Lets goooooooo
April 22nd, 2013
Oh yes i wasn't aware that Super Kamikaze ghost attack was a poko dragon.

Yes i also still see every time i click the class i wanna see the skill calculator it automatically brings me to fighter

Not really an issue when 90% of the game has a fighter class.
April 22nd, 2013

No. It's an issue. no mistakes
April 22nd, 2013
Thanks for this Citrinate and all the people who worked on this... i just have a silly question.. if you can bring directly the data from the game to the website... can you do a database from items?, for example.. a webpage that shows what is in the auction house in real time.

Or a database from items, like wowhead(dot)com ... is just a silly question i hope you have time for answer me Citrinate.

Thanks again for this.
April 22nd, 2013

That is so true
April 22nd, 2013
Good work everyone, and thanks Cit.
April 22nd, 2013
Thanks for this Citrinate and all the people who worked on this... i just have a silly question.. if you can bring directly the data from the game to the website... can you do a database from items?, for example.. a webpage that shows what is in the auction house in real time.

Or a database from items, like wowhead(dot)com ... is just a silly question i hope you have time for answer me Citrinate.

Thanks again for this.

Yes, in the future I will be doing a database for objects other than skills.

Looking goooood. Except the bug in Kamikaze Ghost Attack that says "Call Forth a Demonic Dragon" xD

This is actually a bug within the game. Ghost Kamikaze Attack has always had the same effect description as the Poko summoning skills. As far as I know, there is no unique effect description for Ghost Kamikaze Attack anywhere in the game.