Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 26th, 2012
hey everyone,
im new to the forum and im about to get dbo but i dont know which account to get HK/Korea/TW. I want to effectively used the english patch because i only know english.
June 26th, 2012
The best is Korean(which the hole community want to go to)
Hong kong is both nor bad nor good
TW is the Worst Version of DBO , but there are more english players , but most of em are as.sholes xD
June 26th, 2012
TW is slowly dying in my opinion...but ye u can meet many foreign players there no matter which server u choose.
On server 2 more than 70% are foreign's (active).
June 26th, 2012
i play TW but i recommend going to HK. better prices in auction house, less lag, updates same as TW......less lag and did i mention less lag
June 26th, 2012
the Best Is Korean(which The Hole Community Want To Go To)
Hong Kong Is Both Nor Bad Nor Good
Tw Is The Worst Version Of Dbo , But There Are More English Players , But Most Of Em Are As.sholes Xd

+100
June 27th, 2012
Either HK/KR, simply because these versions are much more "noob-friendly" compared to TW. In terms of balance, you'll find the endgame much more enjoyable as well. It also seems that the foreign community in KR is slowly emerging back, so I would recommend the KR version.
June 27th, 2012
can i find a faster tw version download?
June 27th, 2012
Thing about kr is dat its very hard to get account

can i find a faster tw version download?

Try using flashget

Last edited on June 27th, 2012 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Double Post
June 27th, 2012
alright thanks man
June 27th, 2012
TW is the best version so go there, all the rest are harder to make an account and are crappy imo.

Taiwan - has the majority of the english community.

Korea - Its crap since its hard to make an account and theres a curfew law that will lock you out and you wont be able to play the game during certain hours.

Hong Kong - not too good not many people to play with so it will be hard to play with english speaking players, forming a party will be impossible.