Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

May 27th, 2013
Game was working perfectly yesterday, but this morning when i tried to enter game i press start and then gameguard shows up loading and after that nothing happens..But when i waot few mins error message appears saying error lauching.After that i can`t restart pc ro do anything and message error pop up windows explorer not responding so i have to restart pc.If anyone know whats the problem tell me coz this is really pissing me off.
May 27th, 2013
Game was working perfectly yesterday, but this morning when i tried to enter game i press start and then gameguard shows up loading and after that nothing happens..But when i waot few mins error message appears saying error lauching.After that i can`t restart pc ro do anything and message error pop up windows explorer not responding so i have to restart pc.If anyone know whats the problem tell me coz this is really pissing me off.

I don't think this is a dbo only related issue as it happened to me twice with dbo but to reach that scenario i installed and created applications i shouldn't had. The most obvious solution is you installed something such as a virus, trojan or malware. The best way to get back on to dbo is to go to your start menu, in the find box type "system restore" and restore your system to about 2 days ago, not the day it was working because that could be the hot-spot.

If windows explorer can't perform the action because it keeps "not responding" hold the power button on your desktop/ laptop for about 5 seconds. This will cause the "windows did not shut down properly" error to come up. From there you run the system in safe mode and perform the system restore to again, 2 days ago. After about 10-20 minutes you should be able to play dragon ball online again at ease. Just try to remember what you installed and maybe prevent yourself from installing it again to prevent this issue. I didn't prevent myself and experienced the problem twice.

Thank user if this helped :D - i'm sure it will
May 28th, 2013
Still wont work rached.. T_T
May 28th, 2013
Mugi it maybe because you are running lots of programes at a time so i would say just run dbo and dont run anything else and try to close some unwanted processes running in the background and run the game with a game booster after refreshing the computer .
May 28th, 2013
Still wont work rached.. T_T

Follow the steps again but restore the system to what it was 7 days ago. The software causing this may have been in hibernation.

Load this webpage on your phone so you can read the steps whilst performing the system resotre.