Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 16th, 2013
1. Project leaders:
All final decisions rest with this group.
  • Dumke
  • Swordsman45

2. Team Leaders:
These People will be representing your department
  • SonWest - Human Resources
  • Santee - Programmers
  • SSJ2_Will - Audio Designers
  • LinkvsSangoku - Graphic Designers

3. Advisors -
Help oversee the project and give their opinions on various matters.
  • Citrinate
  • Jocer
  • Vegeta
  • Dubbnificent
  • Majaku

4. Human resources -
This group is the official liaison with the general public, as well as handling disputes within our own ranks.
  • SonWest
  • Tomlanji
  • DboFan100

5. Developers:
Graphic Designers, Translators, Audio Designers and Programmers. The work force of the project. Each subgroup will have it's own Team Leader.

5a. Programmers:
Will work with the source code of the client and server, make patches etc.
  • Pigeon
  • Hex72
  • Santee

5b. Graphic Designers:
People experienced with 3D modeling, texture editing,responsible for the visual side of the game.
  • LinkvsSangoku
  • 9tails fox2
  • Graysen
  • Jasku

5c. Translators:
This group handles translating everything from Taiwanese, Chinese or Korean to English
  • MaestroSaiyanITA
  • Jakedbz030

5d. Audio Designers:
Responsible for changing/adding sounds, whether it be BGM, voices, sound effects or environmental effects.
  • SSJ2_Will
  • Trentrouls
  • Crazyplower

6. Server Administrators:
The group that manages the server. This group will schedule maintenance, perform/oversee maintenance, manage the hosting of the server and database related matters.
  • No members as of current, will fill when applicable

7. GameMasters(In-game Moderators):
This group will oversee in-game matters.
  • No members as of current, will fill when applicable

A big thanks from the DBOPS Team to HelluFu for instigating this project. We hope after we have succeeded you will come back. Enjoy your new life.

Last edited on November 26th, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
September 16th, 2013
I can help with sounds i have a friend that can create any music that he hears in his computer and on the piano i can ask him to make the sounds of the game (background sounds + the birds sounds and sh*t) if you want it let me know
September 16th, 2013
Well I guess I already took Human resources possition.
I love moderating pages, forums, etc. I'm willing to upload and control the youtube acc. aswell as deliver news to users : )
September 16th, 2013
I can be a human advertiser
And ill try my hardest
Also if no one else does i may be the team leader this is unlikely because i know nothing about code but i can tell people what to do
And question are our characters data stored online or on our computer in any case im all for this project
September 16th, 2013
Johtai got whatever you want bby i am here for the ressurection ;)
September 16th, 2013
More importantly, the server is going to need a host. We need someone who is dedicated to keep thier computer on at all times.
September 16th, 2013
I can be a beta tester and I have somewhat a good taste in music, but not able to make music ``(
BTW since I keep trying to get people to join this and see if they have any abilities for this epic project. I can also advertise :P
September 16th, 2013
Beta tester here
September 16th, 2013
There's several videos on youtube I can send a link for containing like some of the bgms in dragonball online, like CC music dungeon music other stuff.

youtube channel : DBObyNTL
has it^^
September 16th, 2013
anyway i can help. LMK