Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 20th, 2013
The latest version of the Language Patcher (download here) now has the ability to translate all of the lines of text into their ID numbers. To enable this feature, just check the "Replace all untranslated text with ID names or numbers" checkbox.

In-game, you'll see stuff like this:

The way it's formatted is as "category_number:(line_number)". The example I'll use is the one above for the grey wolf:

5:(87fceb)

In the translation tool, category numbers come at the end of the url. If you go into the "Monster Names & Monster Dialog" category and look at the URL, you'll see the category number at the end.

http://dbocom.com/tools/english-patch/translate/1/1/5/

The line number is written in HEX, and so you'll first have to convert it to decimal. "87fceb" converted from HEX into decimal is "8912107". You can then do a search for "Search Name / ID" to jump right to line 8,912,107:

http://dbocom.com/tools/english-patc...earch=8912107/
January 20th, 2013
Thank you Cit! It will be very useful
January 20th, 2013
it tells me what to open it with what do i do

Last edited on January 20th, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
January 20th, 2013
I just finished translating all of the names of skills for Wonder Majin, Plasma Majin and Karma Majin with this patch
Now I will continue Spiritualist, Turtle Hermit, Crane Hermit! ;)
January 20th, 2013
This is awesome, no more hunting down specific characters in monster's names on the list xD
January 22nd, 2013
Awesome love this . Although i get the Debug error . I play the KR version . What should i do?

Oh lol im sorry i forgot to unpatch . But thanks for the patch anyway way to go ^^

Ah wait i got the debug error again after re patching sorry for my spam comments

Last edited on January 22nd, 2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Double Post
January 24th, 2013
Why are you so awesome Citrinate?

Incredibly innovative.

We'll be seeing a completed English pretty soon ^_^
February 10th, 2013
I have an issue and didn't wanna make a new thread. I made some submissions yesterday and looked for them again earlier and found them. Only issue now is i can't find them again...why is this?

EDIT: no need to worry i found them using the HEX. However i still can't find them using the Translated /Untranslated search function.

Last edited on February 10th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
February 10th, 2013
EDIT: no need to worry i found them using the HEX. However i still can't find them using the Translated /Untranslated search function.

most the lines on translated submission in forum, not updated. example : pet names, pet fusion info and all.
February 10th, 2013
That is not what i was looking for. I was looking for all the Plasma weapons i translated so i could add them to my own translations.txt
Found them in the end and have translated over 50 things today for it. Though i have translated pet names and skill in my own version.