Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 7th, 2013
For all of those that are involved in the translation... THANK YOU!!!
April 8th, 2013
you said it bro
April 8th, 2013
for All Of Those That Are Involved In The Translation... thank You!!!

+1
April 16th, 2013
Thank you
April 17th, 2013
Citrinate: i installed the English Patch 2.1.1 on the new update from taiwan server 1.57.43 , but i crash every time i want to open the Hoi Poi Mix machine for Crafting.. (The one in Karin Map) .. i don't know why this happened.

i don't know if somebody from Taiwan Server 2 is having the same issue.

Edit: i though it was the english patch.. but i unpatch it, and i still crash when i open the hoi poix mix machine.... damn dragon bug online.

Edit2: repair tool from launcher.. fixed it.

Last edited on April 17th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
April 17th, 2013
Sforza use WP Hoi Poi mix ;)

Moonbeam
April 17th, 2013
Hi All,

First of all i must say thx for the great work and time you spend for the Patch!

Sforza is right, the game always crash when you try to open the repice page from some (not all) Character even with WP Symbol. After Uninstall the english patch the Error is still present, you must restore a clean copy from tbl and tbl0 files to get it back to work. I notic that the character who get this bug have other repice that others, like WB Shop and Sky Dungeon.

I hope the description help a little to find the mistake and clean it ^^

Shadow
April 17th, 2013
Hi All,

First of all i must say thx for the great work and time you spend for the Patch!

Sforza is right, the game always crash when you try to open the repice page from some (not all) Character even with WP Symbol. After Uninstall the english patch the Error is still present, you must restore a clean copy from tbl and tbl0 files to get it back to work. I notic that the character who get this bug have other repice that others, like WB Shop and Sky Dungeon.

I hope the description help a little to find the mistake and clean it ^^

Shadow

Thanks for this, i have a question... after i put the clean copy of tbl and tbl0.pak into my dbo folder, can i use the english patch again?... or this patch will mess with these two files?... i noticed that i fixed the problem with the repair tool from launcher... then i patch again to english.. and the crash came back...

Edit: i answer myself.. i can't use the english patch again.. the crash continues if i use it =( .. what i did to fix it, is using the repair tool from launcher.. then play the game in chinese without the english patch... that fix the problem and now i can open the hoi poix mix without crash.

Last edited on April 17th, 2013 at 03:14 PM.
April 17th, 2013
Thanks for this, i have a question... after i put the clean copy of tbl and tbl0.pak into my dbo folder, can i use the english patch again?... or this patch will mess with these two files?... i noticed that i fixed the problem with the repair tool from launcher... then i patch again to english.. and the crash came back...

Edit: i answer myself.. i can't use the english patch again.. the crash continues if i use it =( .. what i did to fix it, is using the repair tool from launcher.. then play the game in chinese without the english patch... that fix the problem and now i can open the hoi poix mix without crash.

Yea, I've experienced the same problem. Once you use the english patch you have to uninstall it and use the repair tool inside the launcher to get the crash to go away.
April 17th, 2013
tell me how to download english