Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 26th, 2013
So ive heard a Rumor that DBGT is being retconned and a New series has been ordered to take its place...So im wondering is this seriously true? Cuz if not people who are totally obsessed with DBZ (not saying im not obsessed with it at times either lmao DBZ for le win xD) really need to stop Spreading these fake rumors getting peoples hopes up.
August 26th, 2013
I doubt it's real as it would destroy dbz . There's only so many times you can believe that an enemy is the strongest in the universe , goku gets a beat down and then transforms again into a transformation that surpasses everything and then killing the bad guy before this process repeats itself over and over each series . IMO db is done after buu saga
August 26th, 2013
I doubt it's real as it would destroy dbz . There's only so many times you can believe that an enemy is the strongest in the universe , goku gets a beat down and then transforms again into a transformation that surpasses everything and then killing the bad guy before this process repeats itself over and over each series . IMO db is done after buu saga

If anything, they should make Dragon Ball Hoshi into a series rather than a stupid card game. The basis of that thing pretty much "screams" DBO
August 26th, 2013
hmmm....i'd like to see a new series with goku jr. and vegeta jr.... from dbgt ending^^

Would be a bit different cuz they can't fight against that overpowered things like in GT against that stupid dragons
August 26th, 2013
This is 100% untrue (thank god). It's just the usual fanboy lie made up every year...

Anything new you'd like to see from DB is goig to be fanmade.
August 26th, 2013
This is 100% untrue (thank god). It's just the usual fanboy lie made up every year...

Anything new you'd like to see from DB is goig to be fanmade.

yea i figured it wasnt true just heard another rumor that since Battle of Gods was such a big hit they r making a New DBZ series with over 200 episode ugh im done with all these lies them fanboys just need to keep their mouths shut
August 26th, 2013
yea i figured it wasnt true just heard another rumor that since Battle of Gods was such a big hit they r making a New DBZ series with over 200 episode ugh im done with all these lies them fanboys just need to keep their mouths shut

Precisely! And it doesn't help that certain youtube channels keep missinforming fan about news. Like I remember when the Battle of Gods film cam out, two guys were saying there making episodes and another was saying SSJ4 and SSJ3 Gogeta. -_-

I should of named and a name and shame.
August 26th, 2013
Precisely! And it doesn't help that certain youtube channels keep missinforming fan about news. Like I remember when the Battle of Gods film cam out, two guys were saying there making episodes and another was saying SSJ4 and SSJ3 Gogeta. -_-

I should of named and a name and shame.

*sigh* sometimes i feel like people who watch dbz either take it to seriously or just like doing it on purpose
August 26th, 2013
Well to be honest DBZ is actually pretty weak compared to many anime series, I mean some people think it's great, but when you realize there are actually no real deities it easier to see. It's also one of the reason I like Battle of Gods because Goku lost and you actually see without hax none of the Z-Fighters can rule the universe alone. I feel the movie can actually open a continuation based on Goku trying to fight or stop deities like Bills from screwing things up, maybe even a transformation that doesn't rely on Saiyan blood, and maybe more explanation to why Saiyans, Nameks, and Humans are most in tuned with the other world.
August 26th, 2013
Well to be honest DBZ is actually pretty weak compared to many anime series, I mean some people think it's great, but when you realize there are actually no real deities it easier to see. It's also one of the reason I like Battle of Gods because Goku lost and you actually see without hax none of the Z-Fighters can rule the universe alone. I feel the movie can actually open a continuation based on Goku trying to fight or stop deities like Bills from screwing things up, maybe even a transformation that doesn't rely on Saiyan blood, and maybe more explanation to why Saiyans, Nameks, and Humans are most in tuned with the other world.

You have to understand the manga was from the 80's. Things were completely different then. And their are real deities in DBZ. Graneted, there were not as strong as most Z-fighter in later years, but they were more intelegent and had a far, far greater knowlledge of the universe, which is why the Z-fighter always came back to them for guidance...

Dragonball set the standards for a lot of battle manga's. Yes, it's outdated but, like I said, it's 20+yrs old.