Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 5th, 2013
All know that prince of all saiyans is the best. Vegeta 4ever!!!
August 5th, 2013
Favorite hero is Trunks because I like swords. Favorite villain is Android 17 because I also like handguns.
August 5th, 2013
I like Tien and he inspired me to be a crane :3
August 5th, 2013
I hate how people like Goku cause he's the main character -_-"

I hate how people assume things without any evidence -_-"

OT: Teen Gohan, Piccolo and Goku. Also think the non-humans are underrated.
August 6th, 2013
I forgot to mention krillin 2nd favorite,trunks thrird,broly fourth and pikkon fifth
August 6th, 2013
hero vegeta
villain vegeta
August 6th, 2013
Piccolo is a longtime favorite of mine -- if I had to make a list of my favorite fictional characters, he'd probably rank somewhere in the top 5. Part of the reason I enjoy him so much is just the simple fact that he appeals to my tastes; I enjoy a lot of characters with "jerk with a heart of gold" personas, the "straight man" in the group, and aliens (so long as they're not too human) in general. I think what makes him really shine as a character is just the amount of character development he gets throughout the series. He probably has the longest and most complex one in Dragon Ball on the whole. If you'll allow events that we never really see on screen, he effectively comes full-circle in terms of morality. On top of that, I just love his overall aesthetics. He has a reasonably simple character design with a lot of clashing colors, but it all comes together very effectively. He's also one of the few characters that's ever brought me to tears -- a list so short I can count it on one hand. Essentially, though, he's a combination of a lot of my personal preferences in characters.

Special mention and section place go to Tenshinhan; last place is Broli and I think you all know I have particular disdain for Vegeta.