Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 7th, 2013
i think this is a good speed pve build if you use only auto atk and heal/buff others
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5044010120240/
September 7th, 2013
If you meant dungens/TMQ then you're right . But if you meant for lvling then i say no you must change it. Antena beam is highly needed when fighting . Also healing skills (except healing wave ) aren't really needed unless you're in a party. Staff slash can be helpful if you want a skill that can KD. Soul passive increase E.att which means it will only increase your healing ability( since you have no skills ) so replace it with a good stuff .

Last edited on September 7th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
September 8th, 2013
If you meant dungens/TMQ then you're right . But if you meant for lvling then i say no you must change it. Antena beam is highly needed when fighting . Also healing skills (except healing wave ) aren't really needed unless you're in a party. Staff slash can be helpful if you want a skill that can KD. Soul passive increase E.att which means it will only increase your healing ability( since you have no skills ) so replace it with a good stuff .

its for dungens, UDs and TMQs ;)
September 8th, 2013
Really bad build
Reflect buff isn't needed
Aoe heal not needed
Antenna beam must needed
Sol passive not needed
GN is must get
U can fuck up the rest
September 8th, 2013
so GoldGinkaku can u give me the link for the build that u think is nice ? :D
September 10th, 2013
Really bad build
Reflect buff isn't needed
Aoe heal not needed
Antenna beam must needed
Sol passive not needed
GN is must get
U can fuck up the rest

wich part of speed auto atk only dont you understand >_>

reflect buff is a good skill for a auto atk speed build, auto attack + reflect damage
i need the heal skills cause its pve (tmqs, uds, dungeons, ....)
i need the soul buff it gives eng damage
i dont need atk skils cause its an auto atk speed build

a speed poko and speed karma together are OP when they use auto atk cause they both have speed buffs

so think again when you write something >_>
September 10th, 2013
Who, in the world told u 35 soul makes a difference?
It's a big waste of 4 sp I tried it
Not getting antenna beam? The biggest stun spam able in game?
I will post build shortly
September 10th, 2013
Who, in the world told u 35 soul makes a difference?
It's a big waste of 4 sp I tried it
Not getting antenna beam? The biggest stun spam able in game?
I will post build shortly

yes but with the other buff its 100 soul in total
September 10th, 2013
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5240010120240/
I took your build and change it to this . The idea of only using auto-attack will takes a lot of time since you need to keep searching for speed stuff . The reflect skill isn't really needed . Poko needs 2 builds one for lvling and one for dungens so don't stick to 1 build ( others may have better builds than mine ) .
September 10th, 2013
Your builds fine bro , reflect buff OP and may aswell increase soul if your not gonna put points into stun ect . Someone obvs failed to read the purpose of your build xD ^^
Lose one soul buff and max reflect IMO

Last edited on September 10th, 2013 at 04:13 PM.