Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Hong Kong (GMT+8):
Current Hong Kong Game Version: 1.57.54 (Released: May 16)
Character List
Guild List

August 18th, 2013
Is there a place to download the newest copy of the games full directory, all files and everything? To put it bluntly their server and launcher sucks dirty asshole. The site doesn't let you download directly, the downloader is bellow 1kbs and the launcher corrupts during patching regularly, and when it takes 3+ hours to patch and every time it fails it needs restarted, it's really not worth the crap and headache, and that integrity check, yeah complete and utter shit that doesnt work, tried twice.

As a note, I dont have much hope for this game right now if the company who made it cant even get a launcher right, I shit launchers in a 1 hour period in perfect working condition, this is day 1 stuff.
August 19th, 2013
I'm sure if you Nicely ask someone on Forum , I'm pretty sure they'd upload their Game Files to be Downloaded but I'll tell you this it only takes long if you got Grade C and Below net .... I got Grade C wise and it takes me an 1 hr to Update ... It's all Internet Connectivity based and as for Installing thats all Ram and Processor based so if you got less then 4gb ram and less then a I5core 3.30 Processor then yeah Installing will take you sometime. So unless you got the Money for a Top Line Gaming PC and Grade A and B NET then well ur gonna have to wait for ur pc and Net to do its work and if not then I guess ur shit out of luck pal.

And another thing even if you downloaded the Files off of someone else it still take the same amount of time pal as I said.So unless you don't got time to kill I recommend not even bothering if it takes you that long then but if ur hardcore fan the game is worth it, I've been playing 3 1/2 years since I graduated High School at age 17 in 2011 plus I had Fractured my Foot in a Paintball accident so from then I had a lot of time to play an MMORPG.

Last edited on August 19th, 2013 at 01:58 AM.