Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Hong Kong (GMT+8):
Current Hong Kong Game Version: 1.57.54 (Released: May 16)
Character List
Guild List

June 15th, 2013
i was playing in hk for few weeks now and i have this lag , i press a skill and it only reacts after 5-10 sec , some say its a simple lag but it was like that for over a week , some say that it has to do something with people teleporting and vanishing infront of me (some fighter teleport kills a mob and teleports to another mob)please help me find away to fix this lag
June 16th, 2013
i was playing in hk for few weeks now and i have this lag , i press a skill and it only reacts after 5-10 sec , some say its a simple lag but it was like that for over a week , some say that it has to do something with people teleporting and vanishing infront of me (some fighter teleport kills a mob and teleports to another mob)please help me find away to fix this lag

It happens when bots teleport to you to heal or rest. I never really found a solution to that so, just try restarting your PC. All I can say for now, and it wouldn't happen anymore if that website that sells the accounts wouldn't do Power Levels. But it does. I would say if they would add Bot Check like TW. But Bot Check is stupid retarded.
June 16th, 2013
It happens when bots teleport to you to heal or rest. I never really found a solution to that so, just try restarting your PC. All I can say for now, and it wouldn't happen anymore if that website that sells the accounts wouldn't do Power Levels. But it does. I would say if they would add Bot Check like TW. But Bot Check is stupid retarded.

so you mean if those "bots" dont teleport near to me i wouldnt have that lag ~ ?