Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 5th, 2014
Well ok, that's why I asked how big they are, i don't expect you to upload files when they're so big, thanks for responding, and models you shared with me...
I followed instructions for unpackers, but they only unpacked a couple of animations, if they worked i wouldn't ask for help.

I unpacked games before, but for some reason dbo unpacker didn't work, it would start unpacking, the process would last for some time, and then when it's finished, only some animations are exported, and none of the textures...

Anyway thank you very much for help you gave and models you shared.

And again sorry to bothering you, i just didn't kniw how big models folder is.

Last edited on August 5th, 2014 at 07:09 AM.
August 5th, 2014
I think that's because you entered a command to unpack only anims.

You are welcome. Anyway, I'll try to look for your model when I have time. The NPC folder was huge so I need to open one by one.
August 5th, 2014
Well the strange thing is I first tried extracting everything, and that didn't work, and then I entered command for obj and tex, and it unpacked some animations and maybe 2-3meshes, and no textures at all...
Maybe the problem is client i downloaded, I really don't know, however you were very helpful and friendly and thanks for that :)
August 9th, 2014
hmm i keep getting unrecognized or unsupported when I try to load a model
August 9th, 2014
Do not open the exe with red ball. I open the other one and after getting some fails, the program starts to open everything.
August 10th, 2014
Do not open the exe with red ball. I open the other one and after getting some fails, the program starts to open everything.

I've encountered that the program can open most files however not all. The error continues to persist with these files that couldn't be read.
August 23rd, 2014
Keizh I got the models you posted earlier but I need to put it into Blender to work on it. How exactly do I do that?

Oh never mind I got it now! I tried opening the files inside in Blender but got the error: "No such file or directory". How do I deal with this error?

Last edited on August 23rd, 2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Double Post
August 25th, 2014
Hmmm no idea, sorry. I never used blender. Maybe Blender gives error with OBJ format?

I've encountered that the program can open most files however not all. The error continues to persist with these files that couldn't be read.

Not all files can be opened. What are you trying to open?

Last edited on August 25th, 2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Double Post
August 26th, 2014
Sticks, swords, and gloves.
August 28th, 2014
Sticks, swords, and gloves.

I have some errors with weapons. Notice the renders I made don't have all sets. Only some of them because I cannot open the 100%.