Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 24th, 2013
I went to a friend that help me get 3rd in tourment and he trird to put his aura on it wasn't there then when I tried to find mine it said invalid is going on

But I can still get friend of trunks

Last edited on October 24th, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Double Post
October 24th, 2013
I went to a friend that help me get 3rd in tourment and he trird to put his aura on it wasn't there then when I tried to find mine it said invalid is going on

But I can still get friend of trunks

If you take off aura title, you have to win tourny again to get it
October 24th, 2013
If you take off aura title, you have to win tourny again to get it

^ fail.

If you win a dragon aura, you have to manually select it, but after you won it, you can remove and re-equip it until the end of next budokai ( 4 days on TW ), if you don't touch the title settings on character info, then you'll keep your aura while it says "Unavailable"
October 24th, 2013
^ fail.

If you win a dragon aura, you have to manually select it, but after you won it, you can remove and re-equip it until the end of next budokai ( 4 days on TW ), if you don't touch the title settings on character info, then you'll keep your aura while it says "Unavailable"

LMAO
I keep thinking of budo aura
October 24th, 2013
:C oh bad luck
October 25th, 2013
Wtf

Soo I have to freaking win again to get it back

They should atleast warn a people about this damn I had no clue

Last edited on October 25th, 2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Double Post
October 25th, 2013
Wtf

Soo I have to freaking win again to get it back

They should atleast warn a people about this damn I had no clue

Why? You are only suppose to keep your aura until the next tournament.

Firstly its easy as piss to win a solo or party aura.

Secondly they are totally pointless as they give you no stat increase like other titles do, I didn't even equip the last 3 solo auras I won, no point.

I removed second place solo for the 2 dex title when that came out. So my point is they are useless.

Last edited on October 25th, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
October 25th, 2013
You win 3rd place or higher in tourney.

Then you go to your title list and scroll all the way down where it should be.

Equip it.

It will last until the next tournament. After the next tournament it will be called "Unavailble" that means it has expired

Even if it has expired you can keep the title and dragons but, if you touch the list and re-equip another title it will be gone.

But then you can win another.

Why? You are only suppose to keep your aura until the next tournament.

Firstly its easy as piss to win a solo or party aura.

Secondly they are totally pointless as they give you no stat increase like other titles do, I didn't even equip the last 3 solo auras I won, no point.

I removed second place solo for the 2 dex title when that came out. So my point is they are useless.

cough cough 3 dex
October 25th, 2013
Isn't DBO Stopped ? how can you ask this question since you can't access to the Game ?
October 25th, 2013
Isn't DBO Stopped ? how can you ask this question since you can't access to the Game ?

DBO ends in 6 days...