Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013
Aren't we breaking copyrights just by making a private server?

Screw the copyrights rules I have money! I really hope you got the YGOTAS reference if not I am highly disappointed but in all seriousness, they can't sue us if were not making money and as for hindering other company's profits, well they're already dead so we have nothing to worry about and even if someone purchases rights to the game, we were already working on it and we have proof!

So don't worry your silly head about copyrights, unless we use copyrighted material from other sources... If we do get screwed, I am pretty sure that everyone that is required to go to court will go to court and whoop the other people's asses in the name of the law! We will not go down that easily!
September 19th, 2013
i wouldnt mind having dbz music while playing!!!!
September 19th, 2013
i wouldnt mind having dbz music while playing!!!!

I'll be posting more of my ideas soon. Please feel free to send some more OST's that you think should be added.
September 19th, 2013
Why not write some original music for it? I'm sure we have a few talented musicians/song writers here. :)
September 19th, 2013
Why not write some original music for it? I'm sure we have a few talented musicians/song writers here. :)

We can give it a shot but it's very hard to composed music that fits the DragonBall world alone.
September 20th, 2013
We can give it a shot but it's very hard to composed music that fits the DragonBall world alone.

Heavy metal for the battle music, lighter stuff for the common enemies or mooks, and more hard core/Dragonforce style music for the big bosses. Depending on the area or location have some soft or music that fits the area, soft tranquil music in Korin Forest, or some drum beats for Porunga Rock, something up beat and fun for the Majin area, while something more traditional for the Human area, then expand from there.
September 20th, 2013
Most of the stuff is mainly orchestral which many of can't accomplish lol. The heavy metal I can do, but honestly I don't think it really fits. I'm going to post my examples soon. I'm not really finished yet. I guess I can post the recent ones I got right now.
September 20th, 2013
Most of the stuff is mainly orchestral which many of can't accomplish lol. The heavy metal I can do, but honestly I don't think it really fits. I'm going to post my examples soon. I'm not really finished yet. I guess I can post the recent ones I got right now.

Perfection isn't rushed. Find the music that fits best, I'll play no matter what, if I don't like the music I'll just turn the music volume down. But I'm sure I'll like it.
September 20th, 2013
Perfection isn't rushed. Find the music that fits best, I'll play no matter what, if I don't like the music I'll just turn the music volume down. But I'm sure I'll like it.

It'll be your choice whether you would like to use the music we offer you, or just keep the plain old DBO soundtrack. I just want to give the game a more DragonBall Z feel to it. :D the choice is up to you guys.
September 20th, 2013
Heavy metal for the battle music, lighter stuff for the common enemies or mooks, and more hard core/Dragonforce style music for the big bosses. Depending on the area or location have some soft or music that fits the area, soft tranquil music in Korin Forest, or some drum beats for Porunga Rock, something up beat and fun for the Majin area, while something more traditional for the Human area, then expand from there.

Dragonforce FTW! Seriously, Dragonforce fan here, just look at my signature. Anyways, lyrics must not be in the music, unless if we can seperate and take out the singing but IMO that will destroy the songs, so no Dragonforce in game. On the other hand, bring up Windows Media Player and blast the shit out of your own music. If you want, you can check out the AMV I just made on youtbue; watch?v=p04qaKIb0KI Enjoy!