Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013
taiwan and hong kong down what about korea and japan ? they are going down too??
September 19th, 2013
taiwan and hong kong down what about korea and japan ? they are going down too??

Korea going down in 6 days.
Japanese server never was up.
September 19th, 2013
To the DBO community:

Although I haven't played in ages and most of you probably don't know who I am or have forgotten about me, I am sad to finally see this happening. Although this game had so many flaws, it was still one of my favorite MMOs ever. The friends I have made along my adventures made this game great. I've never been part of such a great (for the most part great) community of players. Perhaps it's because we all had to overcome the language barrier together. I still remember the early days of the Korean version. We were really outcasts and had to stick together to make it through the game.

I will still be visiting the site daily, although you may not see any posts by me. If you guys ever want to keep in touch, just drop me a pm. I'd like to keep in touch with some old friends from Mugeongum and ZLegends.

Yo,do you remember me?From KR I did some reps with you and had a really great time :D
September 19th, 2013
Can we get the email details to the developers of this game or the decision makers. I know its over and theres almost nothing we can do but I think every person on this website should act as one just for the last month.

I think we should really protest about the game we should email them every single day and make a petition of Western players who have signed it electronically to say that we want this game to live. We may not make a difference but why shouldnt we try? We should really go crazy with them after all we have power in our numbers.

I suggest we all schedule a time to log on to dbo to lagg there servers and email every day with the same email (but slight variations and personal touches) so they know we want this game. Even the players that are inactive and have not played in a while due to lack of updates or waiting for updates. We have to do something
September 19th, 2013
Can we get the email details to the developers of this game or the decision makers. I know its over and theres almost nothing we can do but I think every person on this website should act as one just for the last month.

I think we should really protest about the game we should email them every single day and make a petition of Western players who have signed it electronically to say that we want this game to live. We may not make a difference but why shouldnt we try? We should really go crazy with them after all we have power in our numbers.

I suggest we all schedule a time to log on to dbo to lagg there servers and email every day with the same email (but slight variations and personal touches) so they know we want this game. Even the players that are inactive and have not played in a while due to lack of updates or waiting for updates. We have to do something

I definitely agree with this I know alot of people will think it will do nothing but if they see a bunch of hardcore fans wanting this game and went out of there way to play it with no support for english. It should show some interest for the future that the audience in the west can make the game hugely successful.
September 19th, 2013
i dont even know how to email them.
September 20th, 2013
Im pretty sure they are aware of this site. They just dont care enough to keep working on the game. And if no works being done companies arent gonna waste server space for it
September 20th, 2013
Is there anyway to keep it going? I tried making installing it a month ago without it working. I so badly wanted to play it. I am very upset and sadden :(
September 20th, 2013
same.
September 20th, 2013
กูเลิกกับเมียยังไม่เศร้าเท่านี้ ไอห่า!!! (my wife was gone it not sad like this)