Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 23rd, 2014
So, yeah, I come to this website everyday and not because I am searching for news but because it's my habit. I used to do this every single day since 2011. And now this website is dead. Yeah, so dead. And of course it won't be as DBO:R website but this website was from the beginning and moderators could at least update News because that Goku image is giving me creeps.. Yes, we do have another forum now but still - don't let this forum die so easily.
February 23rd, 2014
A forum is a essentially a user developed community. Ordinary members make up the vast majority of threads and posts on any forum, not moderators. If you want to see more content here, make the initiative to keep threads active while simultaneously creating new topics.

Many users still frequent the site, but don't offer any contribution. If users were to make topics of interest, you would see an activity spike.

As for the news section, there is no reason to update it as there is no more dbo related news. I doubt Citrinate would mind posting updates in the news section once dbor is live, but that is something him and Dumke will have to discuss.
February 23rd, 2014
Well since DBO get closed a lot of people leave this.
People can start with new topics but this is HISTORY OF DBO.
We should not forget how much this forum help us when we play DBO.
February 23rd, 2014
A forum is a essentially a user developed community. Ordinary members make up the vast majority of threads and posts on any forum, not moderators. If you want to see more content here, make the initiative to keep threads active while simultaneously creating new topics.

Many users still frequent the site, but don't offer any contribution. If users were to make topics of interest, you would see an activity spike.

As for the news section, there is no reason to update it as there is no more dbo related news. I doubt Citrinate would mind posting updates in the news section once dbor is live, but that is something him and Dumke will have to discuss.

chellenge accepted. (puts on glasses)

(makes 100 threads about what to eat for dinner)
February 24th, 2014
As Jaxill said the users make the forums so when everyone took leave the activity on the forums left with everyone. I miss the old days as much as anyone, heck I still come on here now a sophmore in college and I was here posting all the time as a sophmore in high school, but the times have changed and all good things eventually come to an end.

Perhaps the site will gain new popularity and have more people posting in the future but considering DBO is essentially finished other than DBOR and they have their own forums I think you can expect activity on here to remain the same for the long haul.
February 24th, 2014
I rather use this forum ;/ then that new one. There is no memories over there
February 24th, 2014
I tried out the new forums, I didn't really like it. I'm not knocking it, it's just not for me. I mean I don't really enjoy dbocom anymore, but I've spent years with this site so I just have stronger ties to it.

I feel like one of the Korean servers players who refused to acknowledge their server had the lowest foreign player base lol.
February 24th, 2014
I rather use this forum ;/ then that new one. There is no memories over there

Plus im used to this but this also.
February 24th, 2014
Well DBO is dead. Still if we people keep posting here something, this website won't die.
People who went to DBOR, come here too. If they see new posts, they will check them. Maybe even post something.
February 25th, 2014
DBOR forums are a bit confusing to navigate, but if you're looking to stick with most of the members here, I think it's time to pack up and move brother.