Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Hong Kong (GMT+8):
Current Hong Kong Game Version: 1.57.54 (Released: May 16)
Character List
Guild List

January 5th, 2013
I'm going to try this, and move from Taiwan version to this since I couldn't play that. :P
Hope this works!!!
February 5th, 2013
I keep following this guide, but it's not letting me make an account. I don't know why. Help? I've done the sign up process, and I've verified DBO, but it still won't work. Do I have to verify the email address?
February 12th, 2013
"After That Just install the client, leaving updating.
Once you update, windows to return to Their Normal operation steps by the Same But select your language."

Does this mean that before every update i need to change the languge settings on my computer to chinese?

Or only during the initial update (right after the installation)?
March 18th, 2013
How do You Start Playing ?

Any Helpppp ? I Wanna Play So Bad , It Sounds Sooo Muchhhh Fun! D:

Last edited on March 18th, 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Double Post
May 31st, 2013
thanks a lot it really helped me.
October 29th, 2013
Does this Tutorial still work ? / Does the Honkong-Version of the Games still work, because I've heard that DBO is down. Please tell me I dont want to download the Client to notice that it doesnt work then.

babboboss
October 29th, 2013
Does this Tutorial still work ? / Does the Honkong-Version of the Games still work, because I've heard that DBO is down. Please tell me I dont want to download the Client to notice that it doesnt work then.

babboboss

I believe you have only 2 days left to play this game anyways. So it may not be worth it. Unless you're trying to doing some insane 24 hour leveling
October 29th, 2013
hehe so the HK-Version will be closed aswell?

mhm allright.. Ty anyways. :)
October 29th, 2013
I believe you cannot register an account anymore. So there is no point to download the game. and the game shutdown in about 20-26 hours