Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 26th, 2014
Nope there will not be other update of the tool but only if you made your own with the explaination in Xentax forum
March 27th, 2014
And this is my first ACTUAL model, I really like how this went out, there are some parts i could improve but this is pretty damn good for first rendered img, I made sure the quality is as high as possible, it almost burned my laptop while I was rendering it, but, here it isss!!!

Last edited on March 27th, 2014 at 03:31 PM.
March 27th, 2014
Wow you are pretty skilled. I have never done a complete model from 0.
March 28th, 2014
Wow you are pretty skilled. I have never done a complete model from 0.

Hehe, thanks! but its not that hard, anyway now I'm off to make a foot ball(soccer ball in america)
March 31st, 2014
Hehe, thanks! but its not that hard, anyway now I'm off to make a foot ball(soccer ball in america)

what software did you use?
April 2nd, 2014
what software did you use?

http://www.blender.org/download/

also I'm a piece of lazy laziness, I said ill make a football almost a week ago and I didn't, what a lazy Gewku I am,actually,I finally got around to doing it,I'm hoping to learn how to make more advanced shadows later,but anyway,here it isss!AND ITS WITH STITCHING! YEAAHHHH!!!! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! !!!!!!!!!!!!

expect something more...cool next time! here's hope for it being finished before next week(fingers crossed)

Last edited on April 2nd, 2014 at 10:48 AM.
April 3rd, 2014
http://www.blender.org/download/

also I'm a piece of lazy laziness, I said ill make a football almost a week ago and I didn't, what a lazy Gewku I am,actually,I finally got around to doing it,I'm hoping to learn how to make more advanced shadows later,but anyway,here it isss!AND ITS WITH STITCHING! YEAAHHHH!!!! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! !!!!!!!!!!!!

expect something more...cool next time! here's hope for it being finished before next week(fingers crossed)

OMG thats amazing! I wonder how you do it
April 3rd, 2014
OMG thats amazing! I wonder how you do it

Not the same result, but the idea is here, so if you wan to give a try with easy modeling:

Last edited on April 3rd, 2014 at 01:00 PM.
April 3rd, 2014
Good results. I like it.
April 3rd, 2014
Not the same result, but the idea is here, so if you wan to give a try with easy modeling:

that looks pretty good but that is an ooooooooooooooold version of blender.if you are using 2.7 like I am you might aswell just go to

file->user prefrences-> addons-add mesh and then tick "Add Mesh: Regular Solids"

and then go back and click add and then choose mesh->solid->archimeadean->truncated icosahedron

and thats pretty much the shape for your soccer ball

Click here to see full text

Last edited on April 6th, 2014 at 07:49 AM.