Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 28th, 2013
exactly but it needs some practice...i know very few about this kind of stuff but atleast i know something right?

Yes.

The meshes are separated by parts. You have to find them, export them to max and mount all the model. Import/export is easy as taking a screenshot of your desktop and paste it on paint.

After that, you have to put textures on the model and when the model is textured and finished you have to rig it. Rigging is not hard to learn but you need practice. As more as you rig characters, more practice you win and your skills gets better.

By the way, that's for playable characters extraction. I found some NPC like Goku and the NPC model are one single mesh.

Actually, the dff converter only extract some meshes. I tried to extract a woman and I got errors on hair and hands. If TheGuy can finally make a perfect converter or plugin to open all models, we will be able to open/modify/make a lot of things. In that moment, I'll make a tutorial so everybody interested in this will be able to do it by themselves.

Last edited on November 28th, 2013 at 05:00 AM.
November 28th, 2013
as usual BlaKa gives errors XD too OP XD
November 28th, 2013
Hahaha!

What errors, Blaka? Where are you blocked? Remember most of files except 3 or 4 dogis, sub-weapons, some scouters and some NPC gives error when you try to convert them.
November 28th, 2013
When a tutorial comes out I will sure as heck look at it!
November 28th, 2013
Hahaha!

What errors, Blaka? Where are you blocked? Remember most of files except 3 or 4 dogis, sub-weapons, some scouters and some NPC gives error when you try to convert them.

error everywhere i could ge only pole and not sure is good file XD i try all kind of extractor i find even a chinese one lol XD
is ok i will wait for a better one XD
December 25th, 2013
hey Guys,chek this out ;) , i just finished it

also with diffrent faces

+

Namek still didnt completed

now i only need riggin and use them in my game {i m making it, using all dbo resources and i ll keep the same Gui :) }

Last edited on December 25th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
December 25th, 2013
Yes.

The meshes are separated by parts. You have to find them, export them to max and mount all the model. Import/export is easy as taking a screenshot of your desktop and paste it on paint.

After that, you have to put textures on the model and when the model is textured and finished you have to rig it. Rigging is not hard to learn but you need practice. As more as you rig characters, more practice you win and your skills gets better.

By the way, that's for playable characters extraction. I found some NPC like Goku and the NPC model are one single mesh.

Actually, the dff converter only extract some meshes. I tried to extract a woman and I got errors on hair and hands. If TheGuy can finally make a perfect converter or plugin to open all models, we will be able to open/modify/make a lot of things. In that moment, I'll make a tutorial so everybody interested in this will be able to do it by themselves.

models are made of polygons so its not about the models its about converting meshes? the true problem resides in coverting ALL of the meshes soooo why does the problem that not all of them are converted occur? are the meshes read only and need a specific program or its all about coding or just dodgy programming in general?

speaking of which are better graphics possible to add? better shadows and maybe/possibly a light field?Celluloid shading using a toon shader would(of course) be the best style

Last edited on March 6th, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
December 25th, 2013
hey Guys,chek this out ;) , i just finished it

also with diffrent faces

+

Namek still didnt completed

now i only need riggin and use them in my game {i m making it, using all dbo resources and i ll keep the same Gui :) }

Holy X_____X boss....thats all i got to say.
December 25th, 2013
Congratulations haha. You can try to open the guild dogi now. All my models use the guild dogi so you can try a lot of combos using different textures.

models are made of polygons so its not about the models its about converting meshes? the true problem resides in coverting ALL of the meshes soooo why does the problem that not all of them are converted occur? are the meshes read only and need a specific program or its all about coding or just dodgy programming in general?

speaking of which are better graphics possible to add? better shadows and maybe/possibly a light field?Celluloid shading using a toon shader would(of course) be the best would be the best style

I think coding is not really the problem.

Actually it seems that DBO DFF use different types of vertex... Ok... I don't know how to explain it but just open a DBO model with DFF analyzer or use the same method as the user of Xentax and I bet you'll find at least, 7 or even 8 types of codes. Maybe even more.
December 26th, 2013
Congratulations haha. You can try to open the guild dogi now. All my models use the guild dogi so you can try a lot of combos using different textures.

I think coding is not really the problem.

Actually it seems that DBO DFF use different types of vertex... Ok... I don't know how to explain it but just open a DBO model with DFF analyzer or use the same method as the user of Xentax and I bet you'll find at least, 7 or even 8 types of codes. Maybe even more.

what about the graphics?