Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 15th, 2013
Let me out it this way, one of the most respected and op players of dbo tw was a turtle named Divine and he was a beast at pvp. I think tht when the game was up, more people chose fighters and so no one ever looked for fighters because they knew the great ones. Turtles are more versatile and more fun to lvl in my opinion. I'd go with turtle, but that's just me. Oh and weapons were generally cheaper for turtles than fighters because of the amount of fighters in the game. There you have it

I don't believe "being beast pvp" is having success gear and being the cheap ass females gimmick,
and skill-locking a player until the end of time.

That is not skill and that purely unfair, unless you resist, and one shot divine in that window of his/her incredibly short cdr, then you were done for.

Because that's how it was.
As a dende I could never possibly hope to beat a turtle.
with the build i had, and the abilities that turtles had.

That was heavily unbalanced if you could say the least.
November 15th, 2013
Im going to make a Fem turtle or a fighter still deciding.
November 15th, 2013
I don't believe "being beast pvp" is having success gear and being the cheap ass females gimmick,
and skill-locking a player until the end of time.

That is not skill and that purely unfair, unless you resist, and one shot divine in that window of his/her incredibly short cdr, then you were done for.

Because that's how it was.
As a dende I could never possibly hope to beat a turtle.
with the build i had, and the abilities that turtles had.

That was heavily unbalanced if you could say the least.

"D exactly
November 15th, 2013
Im going to make a Fem turtle or a fighter still deciding.

I wouldn't decide on what the was like prior to the game be closed down, as that may not be what the game is like, when we(DBOPS Team) Re-launch it.
November 15th, 2013
Let me out it this way, one of the most respected and op players of dbo tw was a turtle named Divine and he was a beast at pvp. I think tht when the game was up, more people chose fighters and so no one ever looked for fighters because they knew the great ones. Turtles are more versatile and more fun to lvl in my opinion. I'd go with turtle, but that's just me. Oh and weapons were generally cheaper for turtles than fighters because of the amount of fighters in the game. There you have it

Eh. Not really....The most respected was Monster SK. He didnt lose 1 budokai in 55-60 cap.

DiviNe only started winning after Scouter update. Before that she only won once.
November 15th, 2013
All classes are OP with the correct gear :3

Pvp 1vs1 in my understanding:
1. ShadowKnight
2. Fighter
3. Turtle Female
4. Karma Majin
5. Ultimate
6. Swordsman

Pvp Party 5v5:
SK, Healer, Ultimate, Fighter, Plasma.

LIKE TW PARTIES XD

PVE Party Speed
Poko Karma Heal Ultimate and one more frequently turtle or sk/dw cc150 parties
Poko Karma Heal SK(or DW) and one more Bid4
Poko Karma Turtle and two more for cell-x

PVE Party No Speed (Liker old times cc50-70-90 cap60)
Heal Tank Turtle Ultimate and one more (Crane/Swordsman/Fighter)
November 16th, 2013
Pvp Party 5v5:
SK, Healer, Ultimate, Fighter, Plasma.

after scouter update a party with SK, Healer, Ultimate, Fighter, Turtle or Sk,Healer, Ultimate, Fighter, Fighter was better
November 16th, 2013
Eh. Not really....The most respected was Monster SK. He didnt lose 1 budokai in 55-60 cap.

DiviNe only started winning after Scouter update. Before that she only won once.

I agree with Jocer, I think DiviNe was only good because he had way better ping than us and sitpots.

Those things are called "sipots/candy"

All classes are OP with the correct gear :3

Pvp 1vs1 in my understanding:
1. ShadowKnight
2. Fighter
3. Turtle Female
4. Karma Majin
5. Ultimate
6. Swordsman

I think this was the top 5 for PvP:
1. Karma Majin (This class is OP when played right SexyKarma, Hellsing/Nady and that Full +15 karma were the only people who knew how to use it lol)
2. Turtle Hermit
3. Shadow Knight
4. Fighter
5. Ultimate

Last edited on November 16th, 2013 at 07:06 AM.
November 16th, 2013
Fair enough, divine did use female turtle book as am advantage but, how many fighters used the dodge pot advantage bak in the day? I find that although he did use it, doesn't mean he has any less skill, just mean he pays attention and uses strategy to outwit his opponents. Anyone could have turned and made a female turtle, there's no real advantage to somethig anyone can do.
November 16th, 2013
Which is much better since fighter takes 1 out quick and goes to the other one single handed while turtle can use the EoE attack on the mobs which?

If this is your only way to decide , then you may face problems with both of them. Check the skills of both classes to have a clear vision and ask others about strategies to check if your playstyle match with one of them. Honstly I don't like to use both .