Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 15th, 2013
Why does this even matter? Game is closed. And if you are going with fighter why make the thread in the 1st place?

what kind of response is this?

If there ever is another company who picks it up or DBOPS is released he would still want to know information on what class to pick and why.

Be helpful and respond to the thread instead of criticizing the guy for making the thread.
November 15th, 2013
everyone get back on topic
November 15th, 2013
Jocer you're build and advice i'll use, the Dbo fighter build and needle SaiyanKakarot in the ass
November 15th, 2013
Jocer you're build and advice i'll use, the Dbo fighter build and needle SaiyanKakarot in the ass

wow such pain, much violence
November 15th, 2013
Madrid not you doge
November 15th, 2013
Let me out it this way, one of the most respected and op players of dbo tw was a turtle named Divine and he was a beast at pvp. I think tht when the game was up, more people chose fighters and so no one ever looked for fighters because they knew the great ones. Turtles are more versatile and more fun to lvl in my opinion. I'd go with turtle, but that's just me. Oh and weapons were generally cheaper for turtles than fighters because of the amount of fighters in the game. There you have it
November 15th, 2013
I might make a turtle beacause, you're story aswell but you can tank ssj easily and use it to take the dojo war people out and mobs.
November 15th, 2013
how do you play im new
November 15th, 2013
It was only because he chose a girl turtle with the full rp restore book, just keep that in mind. You can abuse the ish out of it "D
November 15th, 2013
Fighter ftw.... Turtle is easy to beat up low lp high ep :/ I can kill with my needles >:) anyways people stop going off topic saying the game is closed.

You've obviously never faced a good turtle before. And I don't mean killing them on plat right after they kame someone else, I mean in ranked/budokai.

the truth must be said that this is kinda useless since game is closed but he should pick whatever he chooses

...What?

lmfao

Which is much better since fighter takes 1 out quick and goes to the other one single handed while turtle can use the EoE attack on the mobs which?

I personally think they're both great. Turtle is great for most end game pve while still being a great pvp class, for solo and party budokai. Fighter is also decent in pve but for the most part people don't want that class in the party because they can get another class that can benefit the party more. It is still one of the best pvp classes though. I've played both of them for a long time and I think I would say I liked my turtle better as a class overall...but I really liked playing my fighter. I'm sure shit will be different in the private server though...if you're asking in hopes of making one if/when the server is released.