Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 6th, 2013
Hello everyone, I know the game has another roughly 1 month left, so I just felt like now would be a good time to make my goodbye thread.

EDIT: If you're reading this, you'll probably be wondering why I removed the big list of friends I made. Well, I felt bad because I left a ton of people out; the list would be far too big anyway. This is all I can say to all the friends I've made on DBO: You know who you are.

As for all the enemies I made on this game: I forgive you all. I mean, why hate someone over a dead game?

You thought I would forget about DBOCOM, didn't you? ;P Had it not been for this site, I'd be completely lost at first. Was fun to cause trouble in threads, post achievements in game, etc. I do hope that this site lives on after DBO shuts down. So, thanks Cit for making a valuable site ^^

Now to mention every guild I have ever been apart of:
1. DragonWarriors (KR) - This was the first guild I ever joined on any version of DBO.
2. Merciless (TW) - This was my first guild on TW. I am eternally greatful to this guild and its members, as I learned the basics of the game from being in it.
3. Vesperia (TW) - In my opinion, this was the most fun guild for me. The people in this guild were so nice and all appreciated me.
Genocide (TW) - This was the first guild I was in to win a dojo. I'll never forget it.
Resistance (TW) - It was a fun experience to finally alliance with some old foes :)
Uprise (TW) - This was the best guild I ever joined. I was a member of this guild for over a year and a half. I had so many fun platform fights, dojo wars and scrambles etc. in this guild. UPRISE OP~!!!

There are so many things I want to say, but I simply can't fit it all into one post. I will say, however, how much I will miss DBO and the people who played it with me. I'll miss all the fun platform fights, behind platform duels, ranked fights, budokai and everything. What I will miss the most was my reputation on server 2. For once in my life I felt like I was important and one of the best. I thank each and everyone of you guys for that.

Anyway, I think I've said about everything that needs to be said. I have moved on to a different MMO called Tera. If you wanna play with me, then add my level 60 sorcerer: Lemina (Lake of Tears server) As for the DBO private server: Not sure if I will play it. If I hear great things about it somewhere down the line I might give it a try.

Farewell, everyone~

PS - Yo, DBO! Wanna die? =D

Last edited on October 12th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
October 6th, 2013
Goodbye man, I wanted to see ur char as a power ranger for the last time tho :T
October 6th, 2013
Zophar OP! Later bro good times were had
October 6th, 2013
yOU BITCH

bye
October 6th, 2013
Catcha ya around buddy.
October 6th, 2013
yOU BITCH

bye

Sorry I forgot to mention you D: Love you for the WTFast ;)
October 7th, 2013
Goodbye friend!

Zophar ! Zophar ! That's my boii!
October 7th, 2013
I'm blackjack bitches!
October 7th, 2013
How juvenile my name wasn't mentioned !!!!!!!!

Going to kill myself ;c
October 7th, 2013
Goodbye friend!

Zophar ! Zophar ! That's my boii!

careful zophar hiruko is a pointeur

@Jaxill

omg jackblack?? sign my mousepad pls