Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013

I don't want to sound too sentimental, but I grew up with dragonball. Watching epic series with my friends, drawing characters, making board/card games. Dragonball was and will always be my passion. Same goes to DBO and DBOCOM, though I spent most of my time in DBOCOM being a"shadow lurker".

This community is the strongest community I've seen in any MMORPG. Citrinate did a great job both as creator and guide of this brotherhood. Without DBOCOM DBO experience for would have been nowhere as good as it was with you guys, sharing ideas, getting answers for gameplay and not gameplay related questions. Even arguments with some people will be memorable.

I know many of you are upset because of the server closure, but this community doesn't have to die. Sure DBO will die, but one day we'll meet again in Dragon Ball Revelation Online (D-BRO hehe).
"The making known of a secret or the unknown."- Dumke^^
DBOPS team are built of good and talented people and it will just grow and get stronger in time. It has great leaders unlike original DBO developer team. DBOPS will achieve their goals. Believe me.

Tomorrow evening I will leave not only DBOCOM but also my country too to start a new life. We can't avoid changes. Though some changes may be hard, but they lead us towards something bigger in our lifes. Do not lose any hope and neither DBO neither DBOCOM will ever die.

Good Luck DBOPS Team!
Thank You for everything DBOCOM!
Until we meet again...

P.S. I quited DBO 1 month ago so if annyone saw me online that wasn't me, but an a*hole who stole my dogi and the only guild I will ever have love for is Crimson Alliance. PEACE.

Last edited on September 19th, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
September 19th, 2013
Cya man.
September 19th, 2013
cya later
September 19th, 2013
It's too bad you decided to leave, we wanted you to join us as a Project Leader.

Good luck with your new life.
September 19th, 2013
Goodbye man :(
I would like to say that you made the DBOPS team the way it is now, we all thank you. Now gimme five.
September 19th, 2013
Well, Jak, basicly I had to make this choice.
I am honored to know that, but you'll be better without me, guys.
I'll still be around, you all bros have me on fb. I'll help ya in anything if I can.

Tomlanji, I did nothing,just started the fire. Real credit goes to Dumke and SonWest. I will definitely give ya epic brofist when we meet online in DB Revelation!

Last edited on September 19th, 2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Double Post
September 19th, 2013
cya!
September 20th, 2013
Hellu...one hell of a man...just when I thought I'd lose all you guys, started the fire that is the DBOPS Development Project...for this I thank you.
September 20th, 2013
farewell for now hellu
September 21st, 2013
I told you the name sorta fits, man

Well I've known this for along time coming.
It's not entirely a shock, but good luck with everything else man.

See you around maybe?