Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013
Dude you want to leave because people say they don't wanna start over ? That's a stupid excuse . Just ignore people . The private server will either work it won't , if it dies work it will be a long time away do most people would have moved on to other games or consoles (ps4 gogo) anyways . Just gotta wait and see bro
September 19th, 2013
I believe that was only for attention seeking, if you want to leave your friends / future friends because of ppl who wants to start over again, you don't deserve to be here anyway.
September 19th, 2013
I believe that was only for attention seeking, if you want to leave your friends / future friends because of ppl who wants to start over again, you don't deserve to be here anyway.

It's ok half the people who post a thread in this section is doing it for attention.

"cause logically the only reason they post a thread here is so people can see it "friends,guildmate" to say goodbye.
September 19th, 2013
coming from someone that wants the game itself to fail you too should take that advice i'll say whats on my mind it's free speech

What makes you think i want the game to fail ? I love this game
September 19th, 2013
Dude you want to leave because people say they don't wanna start over ? That's a stupid excuse . Just ignore people . The private server will either work it won't , if it dies work it will be a long time away do most people would have moved on to other games or consoles (ps4 gogo) anyways . Just gotta wait and see bro

alright vegeta you win i'll stay well heck even if the private server is up and running i think they should have an opening event or something

watching In MEMORY DBO TW

give me the link cause it didn't pop up either my computer messing up

Last edited on September 19th, 2013 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Double Post
September 19th, 2013
I wish for my account on dbocom.com to be terminated

Why? What is the point other than to cry for attention?
September 19th, 2013
Citrinate does not take account deletion requests and does not allow free permanent bans.

Even if he did, the correct way to request it would be to send him a private message, not make a public thread about it.

Closed.