Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 4th, 2013
Best and worst thing the creators did was create ssj . It was cool as hell and set new heights for dbz but it killed of humans like tein, Yamcha and krillin who were quite useful earlier

Wow dude, SSJ was the best part of DBZ
September 4th, 2013
I think Super Saiyan was a great idea. I think Ascended Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and 3 were unnecessary and Toriyama should have found a different way to tell the story.
September 4th, 2013
Shes a mother.

Goku didn't even want her, took her out of pity, well ok not really true haha. He thought a wedding was food so he said he would try some when he came back, years later he doesn't even recognize her and he quoted "Yes I told you I wanted a bride but I don't think you understand, I thought a bride meant something to eat" Then she lays the puppy dog eyes on him and Goku was trapped! Sorry just don't really like chi chi, she held back so much progress and I understand shes a mom but she needs to understand she wants things to me normal, you husband is an alien and your son is half human half alien they aren't normal and don't want to do normal things!
September 4th, 2013
I wonder who's gonna be the hero in Battle of Gods.. Lemme guess.. GOKU
September 4th, 2013
honestly Gohan got some shine i mean at the begging of DBZ he was really the main , But goku took over main battles. But my dude Goten was just outcasted he didnt get any shine , then on gt ( ik non canon) he was bull sure he was a ladies man but he shouldve been stronger
September 4th, 2013
Wouldn't match up to Jocer.
September 4th, 2013
Yes I think Gohan would be a lot more cooler if he was not soft. He got lame during the Majin Buu Saga.
September 4th, 2013
Goku and Vegeta were able to go ssj2. If Gohan was that strong as a kid. Then imagine how powerfull he would be.

I would still 1 shot him.
September 4th, 2013
He wouldn't have turned soft especially in the times of peace as Vegeta said on the show. Chi chi was garbage I never liked her all she did was hold everyone back. She always complained why she couldn't have a nice normal family that sits down for dinner this and that, BITCH you married the worlds hero from another planet that the strongest fighter in existence, god I always hated her if you want normal go marry Yamaha who gave up toward the end. Without her the whole family would have been even stronger.

Shes a mother.

This. You shouldn't blame Chi-Chi for looking out for her son's safety, especially when she has a husband that's gotten him damn near killed on multiple occasions. She has to deal with a child who probably has Stockholm syndrome and a husband who's never home. Honestly, Chi-Chi isn't at fault here, she's just trying to do what's right for her son, even if she does come off as harsh.

I disagree. A power-up should not be the defining part of the series. For me, the reason I enjoy Dragon Ball has little to do with fighting (especially later on in it) and almost everything to do with the characters involved. I think that enjoying something for something as aesthetic as a power-up is a rather shallow reason to enjoy something, no offense meant to you. In-universe, it also helped to widen the existing power gap between forgotten human characters and the spotlight-stealing Saiyans, something a lot of fans (myself included) would have probably rather done without.

Goku didn't even want her, took her out of pity, well ok not really true haha. He thought a wedding was food so he said he would try some when he came back, years later he doesn't even recognize her and he quoted "Yes I told you I wanted a bride but I don't think you understand, I thought a bride meant something to eat" Then she lays the puppy dog eyes on him and Goku was trapped! Sorry just don't really like chi chi, she held back so much progress and I understand shes a mom but she needs to understand she wants things to me normal, you husband is an alien and your son is half human half alien they aren't normal and don't want to do normal things!

Gohan seems to be a psychologically normal child (with the exception of apparent Stockholm syndrome toward Piccolo). He doesn't want to fight for the sake of fighting like a Saiyan, but he's willing to fight to protect people. In the words of Uncle Ben/Stan Lee, "With great power must also come... great responsibility!" If he didn't have the capacity for strength and consistently get thrown into situations where the world rests on his shoulders because of that, he'd probably be a perfectly normal kid.

Yes I think Gohan would be a lot more cooler if he was not soft. He got lame during the Majin Buu Saga.

In a series full of arrogant fighters, I think it's nice to have a character that plays against that and is still relevant by the end of the series. Other than Kuririn, he seems to be the only one with an actual life. With a cast full of people who live to fight, I like that he's more down-to-Earth.
September 4th, 2013

Dragonball was a lot better then Dragonball Z. Dragonball Z was very static, There was very little creativity in techniques. If a Kamehame wave couldn't beat it then we were just given a new power up to make the Kamehame better.

In dragonball they focused heavily on the Kamehame but the also gave other techniques the light of day. I'm sorry if I don't find the glowing blonde hair growing out more to be impressive.