Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 6th, 2013
Yesterday I messaged Cit and asked him to change my username because I wanted it to be my name in-game. My current username I haven't used in game in a good 5-6 months. So I messaged him asking him to change it, and of course he refused. Big suprise there. But it wasn't the fact that he refused my request, it was his reply that pissed me off. tbh I'm not sure if he even read my post, he might of just replied with that without even reading. This is what he replied to my question with .

Citrinate
Sorry, but I'm not changing user names right now.

Don't fucking lie. If you're gonna deny my request, just say no. Don't lie.

So if he isn't changing user names right now, then how did Will's name get changed to TeenGohan 5-6 days ago? Or what about AppleTree's getting changed to MajinVegeta like 2 days after that one? Or finally how about dainoobz or whatever it's spelled getting his changed to Roli LAST FUCKING NIGHT. or maybe it was this morning. Either way, it's still not even 12 hours after I asked him.

Bullshit.
November 6th, 2013
I'm not sure about the state of this, but, this does seem abit unjust.

I can't help you out with it, but, i suppose just resend cit, a message.
November 6th, 2013
Yesterday I messaged Cit and asked him to change my username because I wanted it to be my name in-game. My current username I haven't used in game in a good 5-6 months. So I messaged him asking him to change it, and of course he refused. Big suprise there. But it wasn't the fact that he refused my request, it was his reply that pissed me off. tbh I'm not sure

I asked Citrinate about a week ago to change my name, and I asked him to change my name, because everytime you see someone using my name it's Roli. It got changed today.

Last edited on November 6th, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
November 6th, 2013
I asked Citrinate about a week ago to change my name, and I asked him to change my name, because everytime you see someone using my name it's Roli. It got changed today.

I know, this is why I'm pissed. He said he's not changing usernames right now, yet he changed yours the same day.

Again, I'm not mad that he refused, he has every right to. I'm pissed that he lied though.

Last edited on November 6th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
November 6th, 2013
I know, this is why I'm pissed. He said he's not changing usernames right now, yet he changed yours the same day.

Again, I'm not mad that he refused, he has every right to. I'm pissed that he lied though.

In the past month 4-5 person got their names changed, and getting your name changed is somethung unusual, atleast i believe that. Maybe he started to work on something which can help us get our names changed jsut to avoid the requests.
November 6th, 2013
In the past month 4-5 person got their names changed, and getting your name changed is somethung unusual, atleast i believe that. Maybe he started to work on something which can help us get our names changed jsut to avoid the requests.

Again, I'm not mad that he refused to change my name. I'm pissed that he lied to me and said he doesn't do name changes right now, when he clearly does.
November 6th, 2013
Again, I'm not mad that he refused to change my name. I'm pissed that he lied to me and said he doesn't do name changes right now, when he clearly does.

I believe he didn't lie. He just didn't explain something. Since I asked for the name change a few days ago, ( 5-6 ) he probably decided to change my name for last time. And since he got my message before you, that means he decided to change my name then stop doing that.
November 6th, 2013
I believe he didn't lie. He just didn't explain something. Since I asked for the name change a few days ago, ( 5-6 ) he probably decided to change my name for last time. And since he got my message before you, that means he decided to change my name then stop doing that.

He didn't lie? Cuz he told me that he doesn't do name changes right now, and your name was changed AFTER he sent that. It doesn't matter what day you asked, it matters when he actually did it. and it was changed AFTER I asked.