Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 9th, 2013
Hey. I'm kinda sure about that thread will be deleted ( wonder by who ~ ) but I feel like sharing my opinions about the only moderator who seems to be unfair to ME and like 60 more person. Well, if 61 person thinks that mod is a bit weird, you can know that can't be a mistake.

I remember I exactly said this like 6-7 months ago
"Jaxxil is a bit rude but a very fair moderator" man you made me change my mind, I don't know why's that funny to you for keep getting ChampioN members banned, but seriously think a bit please.

First of all. you said before that you don't like champion ( no reason why tho ) probably because we're rivals with Uprise which guild are you in? You think because we're banned we won't share our opinions?

Even though I can't be sure about MY infractions was by Jaxxil, still take a look at my screenshots and laugh at the pathetic reasons what I got banned for.

Start. NIC3 got banned for helping someone.
Click here to see full text

Getting infraction for showing a TMQ7 bug.

Banned for asking if it's maintenance or not. Every thread exactly said the maintenance is at WEDNESDAY, but that error was at TUESDAY + I posted on tech subforum so instead of helping I get an infraction

And that's only MINE, I'm pretty sure about if that thread won't be deleted ( it will ) my guildmates can show like 3x more screenshots then me about being infracted without a good reason.

Last edited on August 9th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
August 9th, 2013
You need to stop. I get banned all the time....Mods were and still are biased against me....People get banned right and left for stupid shit.....Dont take it out one person for doing their job.

You got a problems with bans and infractions? Take it up with Citrinate since hes the one with all the power.
August 9th, 2013
Ok threads like this go no where . Mail cit as he's the only one who can do anything . Posting in front of whole forum makes your case weaker and makes flame threads appear
August 9th, 2013
Lol, why do I hate Champion? This is why^

You are now spouting bullshit just to get a rise out of me where not a single link shows any proof to me infracting you. At least half of the active Champion members are banned right now, and it is not because of bias. It is because they break a rule then make multiple accounts to break it continuously.

Hell even this thread is flamming, and I will be giving you an infraction for it. Not only are you trying to insult me, you are re-posting five previously deleted rule breaking posts. You call me a child but your crying like this, please take a look in the mirror, Cause I have never once made a thread just to try and insult someone over the internet.

As for me being Uprise, I am not in Uprise the only guild I am in right now is OrangeStar and TFS two PvE focused guilds. Am I friends with a few Uprise members? Yes, but I don't help them in game, not for scramble, dojo or party budokai. Why? Because I could care less about in game events, I don't mind Uprise because they know how to behave on these forums. Sometimes they step over the line and get banned just like every other guild/member. But only Champion feels the need to get over 20 infraction points per flame thread they make. Honestly, I think you do it just to see who can get the most infraction points.
August 9th, 2013
Hey. I'm kinda sure about that thread will be deleted ( wonder by who ~ ) but I feel like sharing my opinions about the only moderator who seems to be unfair to ME and like 60 more person. Well, if 61 person thinks that mod is a bit weird, you can know that can't be a mistake.

I remember I exactly said this like 6-7 months ago
"Jaxxil is a bit rude but a very fair moderator" man you made me change my mind, I don't know why's that funny to you for keep getting ChampioN members banned, but seriously think a bit please.

First of all. you said before that you don't like champion ( no reason why tho ) probably because we're rivals with Uprise which guild are you in? You think because we're banned we won't share our opinions?

Even though I can't be sure about MY infractions was by Jaxxil, still take a look at my screenshots and laugh at the pathetic reasons what I got banned for.

Banned for asking if it's maintenance or not. Every thread exactly said the maintenance is at WEDNESDAY, but that error was at TUESDAY + I posted on tech subforum so instead of helping I get an infraction

Then I get banned for posting 3 screenshot about an Uprise party winning 2nd place on budokai ( It wasn't provokating, I didn't see them post anything about it so I felt like show you all my opinion about that totally fair win.

I didn't call out ANYONE, i didnt say any name, not even pointing, I just said there're people who can crash others, thats not provokating / flaming, that is fact which is known by everyone. Still got an infraction.

And that's only MINE, I'm pretty sure about if that thread won't be deleted ( it will ) my guildmates can show like 3x more screenshots then me about being infracted without a good reason.

Okay lets look at this closely, because clearly you do not understand the rules of DBOCOM, so let me enlighten you.

NIC3 promoted the guild, "Champion," by saying, "they al got it in Champion~" Promoting guilds is against the rules. Posting guild recruitment threads or posts - Vaild infraction

Your post originally had this attached to it as well
PART 2 ( I LOL'D when that happened )

(for those who don't understand, it worked)

At the time, posting curse words was against the rules, and you posted "shit" typed in a picture. Bypassing word filters - Valid infraction

We have people constantly asking about maintenance on the forums, if you wanted to know about it, you should have searched the forums before posting, as there was already TONS of information posted about it. Posting without first searching the forums or reading the stickies - Valid infraction

Then I get banned for posting 3 screenshot about an Uprise party winning 2nd place on budokai ( It wasn't provokating, I didn't see them post anything about it so I felt like show you all my opinion about that totally fair win.

You were provoking Uprise members, by attempting to point-out that they fought two 1-man parties. Provoking is a form of flaming, and we make PvP flames 3-points. Flaming - Valid infraction

I didn't call out ANYONE, i didnt say any name, not even pointing, I just said there're people who can crash others, thats not provokating / flaming, that is fact which is known by everyone. Still got an infraction.

You said to Jonbradburn, an Uprise member at the time, "doesn't matter if you did it correct or not, theres more ways to crash soeone, just like someone who's a moderator and your guildmate crashed me too :)I dont care if I get banned for that, thats a fact"

You even said that you didn't care if you got banned, so you knew that were calling out either keredvin or myself for "crashing you," as we are moderators and we were Jonbradburn's guildmates.
Calling out a user for something they've done in-game - Valid infraction

Basically, you deserved each and every infraction, and by posting this thread you are attempting to flame Jaxill, so you deserve an infraction for that as well. My suggestion to you is to re-read all the forum rules, as you clearly don't understand a damn thing about any of them.

Last edited on August 9th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
August 9th, 2013
Look at this properly . Certain members of a guild will flame , create multi accs to flame and just keep doing it until there all banned but then dare to say this is uprise.com . When uprise get banned they don't complain and create multi accounts . You can discuss infractions with cit each time your infracted and if it is unfair it is reversed . But when people spam flame videos and pictures what the hell do people expect ? At least the majority of this thread know when to stop. But a certain few just continue to spam break the rules on purpose and then bitch about it. You all think uprise are invincable but you don't see them getting infracted or banned because they don't complain or create alts and rage about it . If the forum has legit concerns over any mod behaviour then they should talk to cit in PRIVATE . Crap like this just annoys people and is quite frankly attention seeking . There's no need to show everyone . All that happens is other people will just jump on the mod hating band wagon for no reason .
August 9th, 2013
Dear Godrain,

You have received an infraction on the Dragon Ball Online Community Forums.

Reason: Flaming (Minor)

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. You can view more information about this infraction at your User Control Panel, and you can learn more about how infractions work by referring to the forum rules: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12

Original Post: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=332240

Godrain
ZZz blowing cash is the motto

If you would like to protest this infraction, please send a reply to this message, and include your reasoning behind why you think the infraction should be reversed.

Message from Moderator
Do not flame other users.

August 9th, 2013
Dear Godrain,

You have received an infraction on the Dragon Ball Online Community Forums.

Reason: Flaming (Minor)

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. You can view more information about this infraction at your User Control Panel, and you can learn more about how infractions work by referring to the forum rules: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12

Original Post: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=332240

Godrain
ZZz blowing cash is the motto

If you would like to protest this infraction, please send a reply to this message, and include your reasoning behind why you think the infraction should be reversed.

Message from Moderator
Do not flame other users.

yeah u should protest this one
August 9th, 2013
i'm the most banned member IIRC i'm like banned every weeks so no it's not because jaxill don't like champion members hell he don't even know most of you since he isn't playing since a while so don't act like you were victims or smthing LOL
August 9th, 2013
Ok guys both of you Champion aka red guild and Uprise are acting like kids. I dunno how to tell you but stop it. Bugs are in the game and they are abused by 80% of the players nothing we can't do even if shaming and blaming was allowed there is no gain from it. So please stop this childish stuff and stop getting banned for stupid stuff.