Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 2nd, 2014
nothing to talk about but it also fears me cauese dbops wont get much attention if IT WAS REAL
March 2nd, 2014
nothing to talk about but it also fears me cauese dbops wont get much attention if IT WAS REAL

Your saying DBOPS is fake?
March 3rd, 2014
You don't know whats fake and real nowadays.
May 12th, 2014
Honestly, I've played many games but without DBO , Life of a gamer for me just feels broken now, I feel like my gaming spirit died and went with it. I come on here to hopefully see dbo hk,tw and kr ending as a sad cruel joke but its not. I've had dreams where i'd be on the pc click the HK Logo and start and actually login see my fighter and kid majin run around start town and korin. Then wake up and find it was vanity.

Most of us since we started have grown into adults now. Were more mellow and wise now hopefully i hope.

I miss DBO more than ever, i pledged once it died when i started it be the last mmo i'd ever play but as i said above my whole game drive died once it did. It was all i had to do when i was recovering from my broken foot.

i know I'm probably going off topic but Dumke if you see this , i know I probably wont get the chance to play DBOR once its finished but if i do awesome. Anyway basically what i'm saying is once its out hit me up anywhere be it facebook , ur website or here or email me when its live , idk if i'll ever be able to play as a player like i used too but I'll sure as hell take up an In game Moderator position thats probably the only thing i'd be able to remotely do just wonder around keeping the peace like an old sheriff of the old west.

anyway back to lurking around like a silent ghost. Hopefully I can somehow regain my gaming drive spirit.

Cya later for now. I hope everyone is happy , healthy and doing well.
May 21st, 2014
Honestly, I've played many games but without DBO , Life of a gamer for me just feels broken now, I feel like my gaming spirit died and went with it. I come on here to hopefully see dbo hk,tw and kr ending as a sad cruel joke but its not. I've had dreams where i'd be on the pc click the HK Logo and start and actually login see my fighter and kid majin run around start town and korin. Then wake up and find it was vanity.

Most of us since we started have grown into adults now. Were more mellow and wise now hopefully i hope.

I miss DBO more than ever, i pledged once it died when i started it be the last mmo i'd ever play but as i said above my whole game drive died once it did. It was all i had to do when i was recovering from my broken foot.

i know I'm probably going off topic but Dumke if you see this , i know I probably wont get the chance to play DBOR once its finished but if i do awesome. Anyway basically what i'm saying is once its out hit me up anywhere be it facebook , ur website or here or email me when its live , idk if i'll ever be able to play as a player like i used too but I'll sure as hell take up an In game Moderator position thats probably the only thing i'd be able to remotely do just wonder around keeping the peace like an old sheriff of the old west.

anyway back to lurking around like a silent ghost. Hopefully I can somehow regain my gaming drive spirit.

very deep #FairyTailHK
May 22nd, 2014

mmm Their were many better mmo's then dbo. By many i mean A LOT. and you lost your drive because it ended. For your case "all good things come to an end" I think you're just making yourself lose motivation to play mmo's. i don't believe you lost motivation because the game ended. You just have to move on lol. Just like most people. Once the project comes out i recommend you just play it. It doesn't make sense not too. They're working hard to bring it back for people who miss it. Reading your post just made think. Just start playing other mmo's lol find one you like. No more being upset over a game that was bound for shut down for so long
May 23rd, 2014
mmm Their were many better mmo's then dbo. By many i mean A LOT. and you lost your drive because it ended. For your case "all good things come to an end" I think you're just making yourself lose motivation to play mmo's. i don't believe you lost motivation because the game ended. You just have to move on lol. Just like most people. Once the project comes out i recommend you just play it. It doesn't make sense not too. They're working hard to bring it back for people who miss it. Reading your post just made think. Just start playing other mmo's lol find one you like. No more being upset over a game that was bound for shut down for so long

To add to this dbo was an outdated mmo at launch, it was constantly being 1-uped by competitive, that's the main reason it failed. The game devs knew they were working with a sinking ship, that's why they made so many more cash incentives over actual game updates.

I'm not trying to discourage Dumke's team or even discourage anyone from playing when it is out, I just find it highly unlikely that most of the player base wont have already moved on by the time of the private server launch. Of course I do hope I am wrong.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, instead of waiting for dbo and considering it the only game worth playing, try out something new, explore outside your gaming comfort zone. There are just so many options it is improbable for you not to find something you enjoy.
May 24th, 2014
To add to this dbo was an outdated mmo at launch, it was constantly being 1-uped by competitive, that's the main reason it failed. The game devs knew they were working with a sinking ship, that's why they made so many more cash incentives over actual game updates.

I'm not trying to discourage Dumke's team or even discourage anyone from playing when it is out, I just find it highly unlikely that most of the player base wont have already moved on by the time of the private server launch. Of course I do hope I am wrong.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, instead of waiting for dbo and considering it the only game worth playing, try out something new, explore outside your gaming comfort zone. There are just so many options it is improbable for you not to find something you enjoy.

inb4 i get to the rights to make dragon ball online #NoMoreTickets
June 1st, 2014

everyone knows that we played it coz it was dragonball z, it had so much potential but they flopped it from the get go because they wanted to add super saiyan and other fan service
June 19th, 2014

really emotional bro . *bro fists*