Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 22nd, 2013
Alright I'm getting sick and tired of mods closing/locking intense discussion threads, because "everything has been discussed" especially when the threads are fresh.
Jocer's change thread was only 1 day old and I know you guys like to prevent any flaming but I don't think we should assume every thread is going to turn out into a flame war? I thought the thread was handled fairly well and everyone was acting quite mature about the issue.

To me it seems like a cheap shot to for a moderator to get the last word in. I've noticed this on several different occasions.

Since DBO is closing down we need all the discussion we can get, otherwise what will be the point of hanging around here?

Last edited on October 22nd, 2013 at 07:17 AM.
October 22nd, 2013
how was it a cheap shot? i said at the bottom if any1 wants to discuss anything then mail me and let me know and i will open it again as all people were doing was agreeing with each other and not adding any new content. if people want it open again just say and ill open it as long as it doesnt get repetative, theres no need to overreact
October 22nd, 2013
open again, see no need for the overreaction ..