Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 7th, 2013
Hey guys ok so I plan on making a poko i'm building up a dragon clan now and have not hit 30 yet. Even tho this guy is my first character and I plan to take him to at least 50. I actually want to play a fighter as my main and use this guy as a sub for farming and well basically getting a good Idea of the game before I take on a serious character. I want to be able to party to at least 50 and then just use him to farm or just have some fun. ( I know poko is probably not the best choice for an experiment) but I also what him to be somewhat efficient. I've seen so many different builds of this class that it makes my head spin. So this is what I got going on so far

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5040510420240/

But honestly guys I'm pretty lost and have no Idea what i'm doing. Any advice on this type of build or a poko farmer would be great. oh and is it really that bad to max out your dragons? I kinda wanna max them both out If I could but supposedly it's not worth it?

ooops just realized had an xtra point there ( would max out divine healing )

Last edited on June 7th, 2013 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Double Post
June 7th, 2013
Well poko is not the best class for farming. Poko is really needed in dungeons because he give 25% speed buff and now speed attack is the best way for pve. So if you are looking for a solo farmer class I suggest a turtle,buffer or DW. All majin are good because they have kidbuu.
Poko is good farmer with great namek but the skill duration is only 10 minutes.
June 12th, 2013
I see thank you Alex that was pretty helpful might use a turtle as my main actually. Any more info on why or why not to build the dragons or comments/suggestions on my build?
June 18th, 2013
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5040010120140/
I suggest this pve build is very good. You have also some sp points dat you can choose if upgrade healing or other skills. Btw you are a poko and in a party where an healer do his job u don't need heal. Good luck with your poko :)

Last edited on June 18th, 2013 at 04:04 AM.
June 24th, 2013
Hey guys ok so I plan on making a poko i'm building up a dragon clan now and have not hit 30 yet. Even tho this guy is my first character and I plan to take him to at least 50. I actually want to play a fighter as my main and use this guy as a sub for farming and well basically getting a good Idea of the game before I take on a serious character. I want to be able to party to at least 50 and then just use him to farm or just have some fun. ( I know poko is probably not the best choice for an experiment) but I also what him to be somewhat efficient. I've seen so many different builds of this class that it makes my head spin. So this is what I got going on so far

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5040510420240/

But honestly guys I'm pretty lost and have no Idea what i'm doing. Any advice on this type of build or a poko farmer would be great. oh and is it really that bad to max out your dragons? I kinda wanna max them both out If I could but supposedly it's not worth it?

ooops just realized had an xtra point there ( would max out divine healing )

your build is ok but you need to change few things like kami's aweaking is only usable on pets so it's not worth to unlock unless you want the soul passive
Also poko's skills are low damage long cast/animation which may cause troubles for you, thereforei suggest you spend SP on skills that heal and buff you and depend on auto-attack along with a pet
June 24th, 2013
so I'm poko now but still have a bunch of unused sp points (20) great suggestions here guys but just one question remains. Is it really that bad to max out the dragons? seems kinda lame to have 2 dragons and not all of their attacks could someone be a little more clear on why it's such a bad idea?
June 24th, 2013
all pet skills are auto attack,also as their skil grows they become aoe,in some times are good and other can kill you by aggro,meaning like when the pet will need some lp,so its better not having skills on pet and use them as support and not as tanks,have in mind that the pets armor is not great even at 3/3,also it will be a way of wasting sp on a speed build,in general pokos arent so great for farming...
July 3rd, 2013
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5740110412240/

Ok guys got 22 skill points saved up thinking this is going to be my final build advice and suggestions please? ....... anyone?
July 3rd, 2013
Your build sucks bro =P*
July 4th, 2013
.... go home kireiblood your drunk