Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 11th, 2014
files corrupted on me so i cant post anything today, im sorry, ill redo the project and then post it, trust me its gonna be cool! and im sorry heh!
April 12th, 2014
just asking i am try to make dbo for fun there is someone here who got human dbo model to give me pls???
April 17th, 2014
just asking i am try to make dbo for fun there is someone here who got human dbo model to give me pls???

Lol, you're a genius yeah it's not like that you gonna make DBO xD
April 17th, 2014
Lol, you're a genius yeah it's not like that you gonna make DBO xD

come on guys givem a chance, he might come up with something marvelous, like a neat minigame or something, please stop making fun of him.anyway on a side note, im currently working on the new blender project
April 17th, 2014
come on guys givem a chance, he might come up with something marvelous, like a neat minigame or something, please stop making fun of him.anyway on a side note, im currently working on the new blender project

He said he was going to make DBO for fun. Didn't sound like a minigame, and if it is, he didn't make it quite clear. I doubt he has the capable abilities of things like graphic design, programming, coding, sound, and MUCH more to get DBO up again.
April 17th, 2014
He said he was going to make DBO for fun. Didn't sound like a minigame, and if it is, he didn't make it quite clear. I doubt he has the capable abilities of things like graphic design, programming, coding, sound, and MUCH more to get DBO up again.

And if he want to do DBO, he don't need to touch any file and just create a server
April 24th, 2014
Hi guys. Since a lot of people is asking me for the models, here's the link with weapons (sticks and swords) and 3 or models.

Enjoy them :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8r4ca5

I'm sorry but I cannot make 92348937502597039478 tutorials or explain problems for each user.
April 24th, 2014
Hi guys. Since a lot of people is asking me for the models, here's the link with weapons (sticks and swords) and 3 or models.

Enjoy them :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8r4ca5

I'm sorry but I cannot make 92348937502597039478 tutorials or explain problems for each user.

I feel sad now, You're a baws(Boss), and i'm a lazy piece of lipstick...D=
April 24th, 2014
I feel sad now, You're a baws(Boss), and i'm a lazy piece of lipstick...D=

No Gewku. Not even close. That's ripping. You are modelling from 0 and (to me) that's a harder job.
April 25th, 2014
FINALLY GOT AROUND TO DOING IT!YES(BTW this is not what i first anticipated and called so cool, i just did this because i felt life was weird without any blender projects, and it sure was D=)and now im going onto cleaning the next glass bowl!

some of you guys have been calling me a fake bullshit, so I decided to give the file i have been working on to show what I was doing, you could mess around with it too!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kr...ddassery.blend

Last edited on April 25th, 2014 at 11:24 AM.