Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 2nd, 2012
I noticed naruto had a manga discussion and the bleach manga comes out the same day. For those who want to discuss the new Thousand year blood war arc; its heating up (literally yamamoto style)!
October 2nd, 2012
Damn...I did NOT see this chapter coming, and after we saw Yamamoto's OP bankai too.
October 2nd, 2012
im hoping the next chapter goes back to hueco mundo so we can see who saved uruhara, its been bugging me for weeks now haha. how cruel of kubo to give such suspence then not tell us.

i want to know whether byakuya is dead or not though being it hasnt been said, and for kenpatchi to lose to a fake juhabach surpised me even more.

Aizen returns?
October 2nd, 2012
im hoping the next chapter goes back to hueco mundo so we can see who saved uruhara, its been bugging me for weeks now haha. how cruel of kubo to give such suspence then not tell us.

i want to know whether byakuya is dead or not though being it hasnt been said, and for kenpatchi to lose to a fake juhabach surpised me even more.

Aizen returns?

I'm kinda hoping Aizen doesn't return. Just because we know his not going to join Juha's side so and I'd rather he wasn't the Vegeta of the story. That slot is saved for Grimm Jaw.

I'm personaly just wondering whats happend to the other members of Gotei 13.
October 2nd, 2012
Im curios as to who Urahara met. And i would love to see what Toshiro is up to
October 8th, 2012
Click here to see full text
October 10th, 2012
Holy crap! R.I.P yamamoto, thats the one person i didnt think would die in this arc. hopefully soul king is preparing for battle (explosion; squad zero? its just gotta be)
October 10th, 2012
nah its ichigo
October 10th, 2012
ichigo is stuc in the gate, unless its explained in the next chapter. i hope its the zero force, it would make the new build of suspence even higher
October 10th, 2012
No I believe it's Ichigo. I mean squard 0 wouldn't just come out of the sky, and even then it's too soon for them to mobilize.