Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 2nd, 2012
hi xD
when you finish it, can i translate your patch in the Italian translation ? (with your credits)
December 2nd, 2012
Hey, Citrinate, I thought you said the quests could never be translated. When I used the English patch of yours, one of the quest's titles was actually translated. It was a level 42 quests called "Goodbye, My Friend!" Do you already know about this though?
December 2nd, 2012
thats because the quest is actually called that in the game, it has nothing to do with translations, also this update will not effect quests, items or stats either, there are just some lines of words in the UI etc that can still be translated in options and such that havnt been yet so thats all this is
December 3rd, 2012
Supposedly there is someone working on in game translations. I'm interested in seeing how far this goes.
December 3rd, 2012
If anyone have news concerning this matter, please do share with the community :-)
December 7th, 2012
You do not have permission to view this page.

Click here for more details.

NEED HELP
December 7th, 2012
You do not have permission to view this page.

Click here for more details.

NEED HELP

If you don't have permission, that's why. To get it you have to PM Cit or maybe one of the other mods.
December 8th, 2012
I want permission D:
December 8th, 2012
can i have perrmissn plz

Today, I'm releasing a new tool that will allow users to help update the translations provided in the English Patch. With this tool, you'll be able to easily offer suggestions on how to improve the translations you see in-game, and submit translations to parts of the UI that haven't been translated yet.

Permission to access this tool will only be offered on request. To get permission, all you need to do is send me a PM letting me know you'd like it. One you have it, you'll be able to find the tool here:

http://dbocom.com/tools/english-patch/translate/

This is the same permission that's needed to submit skill edits, and so if you can already access that tool, then you'll already be able to use this one as well.

To anyone who's not aware, there's also a similar tool for the skill database. All of the information you see in the skill database or the skill calculator is manually pulled from the game by a number of different users. If you'd like to help keep this information up-to-date, you should PM me as well.

Last edited on December 8th, 2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Double Post
December 8th, 2012
You guys do realize it said PM right?