Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 27th, 2012
hello anyone thats used this tool or anyone with any info, i have permission to access this but is this something you download and put in a game folder or just refer to in game when needed?
-thanks in advance
November 28th, 2012
dear cintrinate may i have permission to acces this tool for i can help the game have more english sub in it pls reply back

sent by the one and only makail2001
November 29th, 2012
citrinate can i have permission to see the page.plz

citrinate can i have permission to see the page

Last edited on November 29th, 2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Double Post
November 29th, 2012
Read Citrinate's post on the first page if you want to know how to get permission to use the english patch tool o.o

Permission to access this tool will only be offered on request. To get permission, all you need to do is send me a PM letting me know you'd like it. One you have it, you'll be able to find the tool here:

So send Citrinate a PM asking for permission to use it and not asking it here or other random places o.o

Last edited on November 29th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
November 29th, 2012
i m trying to but page is say but permission
November 30th, 2012
Dahak don't waste time on these people. Citrinate about the skill calculator, will it help if we provide info by useing pictures ?
November 30th, 2012
can anyone post on the thread or PM me helping me be able to actually use the tool? i do have permission
November 30th, 2012
If you were granted permission, then you should be able to find the tool here:
http://dbocom.com/tools/english-patch/translate/
November 30th, 2012
yes i am aloud access but is this just something you refer to if you need assistance? im not sure how this works..
December 1st, 2012
it seems like most people have no idea what they are doing, loads of power lvl 100's are begging access but i bet all of them dont know korean/chinese. they are all spamming up this thread when cit clearly says to PM him for permission, yet all we see are "hey cit, plz plz plz, hey cit i want permission, yea cit pls pls" everywhere... its starting to become annoying to see people repeat to PM him