Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 18th, 2013
I guess it's time I stepped in. I'm going to be taking on the role of one of the project leads. To all the members of the community we are going to try our best to get DBO up and running again in a private server for you guys but you need to be patient. Try to be mild in posting suggestions for improving the game. As said before it could take months before we can get a private server up and we need to make sure everything is up and working before even thinking about updating the game. We will try to keep you guys posted as much as possible with our progress of this. Thank you.
September 18th, 2013
Thank yahhhh swordsman *applause*
September 18th, 2013
I guess it's time I stepped in. I'm going to be taking on the role of one of the project leads. To all the members of the community we are going to try our best to get DBO up and running again in a private server for you guys but you need to be patient. Try to be mild in posting suggestions for improving the game. As said before it could take months before we can get a private server up and we need to make sure everything is up and working before even thinking about updating the game. We will try to keep you guys posted as much as possible with our progress of this. Thank you.

Note the word "Months" "s"...so everyone chillax this isn't going to be a overnight thing.

Honestly it would be a miracle if we're able to Decode the packets before the "Retail" game shut down.
September 19th, 2013
Yes this is not a WOW server it is going to take months or perhaps several years to get it running at 100%.
September 19th, 2013
Yes this is not a WOW server it is going to take months or perhaps several years to get it running at 100%.

LOL several yrs maybe for 13yo kids would need yrs but for those guys i dont think so yes as Primo said it is a lot of work and i really dont care if u guys need 4 or 5 months for beta the most important thing is DESIRE so good luck again ^^