Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 18th, 2013
This thread is to talk about the possible changes to the skills for all the classes. What should be added? What should be removed? What should be changed? This is the place to discuss them. I'll start.

Humans

Fighters: Decrease boost from Fighter Mastery passive, decrease Thunder boost.

Swordsman: Decrease boost from Swordsman Mastery passive, remove KD effect from Multiple Sword Slashes, give them a physical AOE move

Turtle Hermit: Add an AOE healing move that isn't as strong as "Put Out the Flames," balance out the Defense buffs (seriously they're useless due to the double drop to the opposite defense)

Crane Hermit: Bring back "Lost in Time," but make its range 25m, give them more Poison and Abdominal options.

Nameks

Shadow Knights: Nerf some of their debuffs, make the bleed on Bold Strike not percentage-based, reduce the range of Violent Slice, add some more physical moves (seriously its supposed to be a MELEE class :/ )

Dark Warriors: Nerf some of the Warrior debuffs, boost the damage for damage-dealing moves, make Sharp Slice an energy move

Dende Priests: Make "Antennae Beam" not as spammable.

Poko Priests: Same as above, decrease the speed boost of Kami's Blitz

Majins

Ultimate Majin: Give them close-range, damage dealing moves

Grand Chefs: Buff Spirit Drain (make its drain and duration balanced), give them more buffs

Plasma Majins: Make "Double Whammy Ball" not as spammable

Karma Majins: Same as above, nerf Hesitation and Gogo Mask.

That's my two cents.
September 18th, 2013
DoT Note:

When it came to the Dot's from crane or namek...everyone just stacked rings with antibleed which was a fullproof method. But it kinda shut down cranes and forced them to take the Phy's route. If we wanted to buff the cranes i think we should take out and or nerf.

antibleed chance to hit rings. Max should be 40% i think thats a fair value.
antibleed duration rings. 40% Max again.

Before you all shout at me you're all forgetting a concept. We have gear which gave us bleed or poison, burn, abdomidable pain resist. which was kinda useless since we just stacked the rings, just saying we could give gear like that a purpose now. You know, the gear with the base value resist? I think that would be ok and it wouldnt be game breaking.

My wishful thinking:
nerf bold strike a bit, thats just wrong they DoT better than cranes with 1 move. I dont care if its as little as 10% NERF THAT ****

Last edited on September 18th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
September 18th, 2013
This thread is to talk about the possible changes to the skills for all the classes. What should be added? What should be removed? What should be changed? This is the place to discuss them. I'll start.

Humans

Fighters: Decrease boost from Fighter Mastery passive, decrease Thunder boost.

Swordsman: Decrease boost from Swordsman Mastery passive, remove KD effect from Multiple Sword Slashes, give them a physical AOE move

Turtle Hermit: Add an AOE healing move that isn't as strong as "Put Out the Flames," balance out the Defense buffs (seriously they're useless due to the double drop to the opposite defense)

Crane Hermit: Bring back "Lost in Time," but make its range 25m, give them more Poison and Abdominal options.

Nameks

Shadow Knights: Nerf some of their debuffs, make the bleed on Bold Strike not percentage-based, reduce the range of Violent Slice, add some more physical moves (seriously its supposed to be a MELEE class :/ )

Dark Warriors: Nerf some of the Warrior debuffs, boost the damage for damage-dealing moves, make Sharp Slice an energy move

Dende Priests: Make "Antennae Beam" not as spammable.

Poko Priests: Same as above, decrease the speed boost of Kami's Blitz

Majins

Ultimate Majin: Give them close-range, damage dealing moves

Grand Chefs: Buff Spirit Drain (make its drain and duration balanced), give them more buffs

Plasma Majins: Make "Double Whammy Ball" not as spammable

Karma Majins: Same as above, nerf Hesitation and Gogo Mask.

That's my two cents.

Everything is getting a rework.
September 18th, 2013
For the healing of the dragon clan how about decrease the healing cooldown?

Last edited on September 18th, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
September 18th, 2013
Everything is getting a rework.

Ah okay. Just thought I'd throw my two cents out there and let others share their ideas.
September 18th, 2013
For the healing of the dragon clan how about decrease the healing cooldown? :/ I see some people abusing it in duels :/

you mean increasing the cooldown right?
September 18th, 2013
you mean increasing the cooldown right?

Oops .-. I had something else on my mind while typing it :P.
September 18th, 2013
For the healing of the dragon clan how about decrease the healing cooldown? :/ I see some people abusing it in duels :/

You want to remove the only thing that make dende's, dende's?
September 18th, 2013
You want to remove the only thing that make dende's, dende's?

Screw it its fine .-.
September 18th, 2013

Why would you take away the only good virtue a swordsman's got?