Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 20th, 2013
I can live with out SSJ2 and my ideas are Golden and one of a kind. And to be frank, I don't think you can make any better ideas that hasn't been already said.

I only said I didn't like ur ideas I didn't say you suck so you should rage at me...
Why I don't like ur ideas

Last edited on September 20th, 2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Added to SK anti crit jacket thing
September 20th, 2013
I only said I didn't like ur ideas I didn't say you suck so you should rage at me...
Why I don't like ur ideas

there just suggestions

Over Powering SKs. Also they have a 25% anti crit buff, lets not forget dogi balls! Not even gonna forget the title!

if u ever play the game at level 60 cap u would of known that any class could of got 54% anticrit

Bro then people will get TOO much LP% especially SKs

If you had ever play the game at level 60 cap you would of known that there wasn't a cap on LP% which was beneficial for all classes not just a SK

Um, u want every1 to walk around OP? So every1 has every possible set of gear against another person without trying at all because they bought it

I said a high amount of Mudosa

Well there is no purpose for green skill reset books

DUH what the point of all those skill NPC around the map if you can't reset your skill from them

With the fact that you want everyone to be able to have silver boxes and dogi balls for OP gear, you want us to get stones even easier.. [

Stones are suppose to be a common drop @@@!

SSJ2 was a little something that i wanted personal so bahahaha 2 u

KR and HK use to have CD% but I really never got to enjoy because the update the game

Click here to see full text

Last edited on September 20th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.