Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 25th, 2014
Well for the most part I have the people I hung out with in game on Skype or Raidcall so I don't really need a forum to keep in touch.
February 25th, 2014
Its true that i go on here way more than i go on the other forum, i just prefer this one is all. but im mainly on raidcall with others as Jaxill said too. im always on here most days only to lurk though more than anything
February 27th, 2014
only a few i see here now a days
February 28th, 2014
only a few i see here now a days

Yeah this was expected to happen tho after the servers went down tho
February 28th, 2014
Awww dem memories sadly this forum ain't alive anymore the only reason it's still viewed is mostly because of the memories there is.
March 1st, 2014
Its true that i go on here way more than i go on the other forum, i just prefer this one is all. but im mainly on raidcall with others as Jaxill said too. im always on here most days only to lurk though more than anything

What is there to lurk on these forums
March 1st, 2014
What is there to lurk on these forums

Click here to see full text
March 1st, 2014
lurk for the occasional reply, see if anyone decent is logged in etc
March 2nd, 2014
DBOR forums are a bit confusing to navigate, but if you're looking to stick with most of the members here, I think it's time to pack up and move brother.

confusing how? O_O

the only thing about this i don't like, is seeing my website as a competitor to dbocom, it's not that, my site is an entirely new existence for the games new "phase" i suppose i can call it.
March 2nd, 2014
:)