Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 22nd, 2010
Can some one explain why people think he is bad-*&^ and as powerful as a ssj3?

1.ssj is a multiplier

2.by the buu saga everyone is stronger then then him

3.his is non-canon

4.just watch how he runs.(sorry only video I can find of him running.)
January 22nd, 2010
I can't use that to judge, as it is obviously badly looped.

Canon or not, people like him, it's something about insane, vastly overpowered freaks that people seem to like.
January 22nd, 2010
Yeah but look how he runs.I like people who like him that don't think that stuff and you know by the buu saga I bet Chiaotzu is more powerful.I just don't get the n00bs that think he can kill someone like let's say Vegito with his ONE FINGER.
January 23rd, 2010
Broly is as strong as Perfect Cell in his first movie and as strong as Super Perfect Cell in his second movie.

He never fought a SSJ2, so we can deduce a SSJ2 is stronger. Any of them.
January 23rd, 2010
I hate power comparisons, so I'm not even going to get into that. I'm pretty sure people like him just because he's just a mindless moron. Probably like they are. I've spent a lot of time making fun of Broli with my friends just because hate him. And my friends laugh even though they're not that in to Dragon Ball.
January 23rd, 2010
Oh man, I've just seen a video... it demonstrates Gohan was SSJ2 at his second movie...

January 23rd, 2010
It doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. Broli is just someone that I completely ignore. He really doesn't need or deserve any attention.
January 23rd, 2010
well i dont personally like any of the saiyans very much, except maybe goten because i find him to be adorable for some reason but other than that i dont particularly care of any of them and am pretty indifferent to their existence since they are all the same. i HATE gohan though because hes just mushy and useless and half the time they fail or get killed its his fault because he wont just do the job. goku i dont really have a problem with but by the end of the series it was pretty much just "hey lets just hold off the bad guy until he comes back from his vacation at the last second and wins"......but yeah anyway to get back to the point this is pretty enjoyable and ridiculous but slightly awesome.

Last edited on January 29th, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
January 23rd, 2010
I thought Broly was pretty cool at first, but he didn't need more than one movie.
January 29th, 2010
I admit it i'm a fan of brolly and has nothing to do with his uberness, just nice to see a sayian in series is bat **** crazy, and has no ethical or morale values at all. I like brolly for same reason i like kenpachi from bleach, there psychopaths, hell bent on destroying something and god forbid get in there way. I was quite sick of all goodie goodie sayians and how turned vegeta into a good guy just made me sick! was nice to see brolly a sadistic and twisted as could be. Further he was... suppose to be epitome of sayian fighting spirit! they were a warrior race who cared only for battle, and destruction! something i think movie sort of brought to light however that being said... most like him because he was uber!

As for how powerful was he, well i always use this comparison but...

Kamaha vs Brolly

Kamaha vs Cell

now...lets think here... blows cell in half but doesn't even scratch brolly now leads me to believe... brolly was a far cry more powerful cell, could be that he wasn't at 100% against goku we know thats true... at any rate i'd wager, brolly was at very least on par with perfect cell, at VERY start of the battle! however... remember half way through fight his power just randomly grows... this is brollys power, in that after he fights so long his power increases is what makes him legendary super sayian.

In end he's not canon but doesn't mean he wasn't an interesting idea and concept.