Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 19th, 2011
Sometimes in DBZ there are some real blonde moments. Name your favorite :)

Oolong comes back from searching for Master Roshi in the crowds, beaten up for peeping. Bulma asks "Why would Master Roshi be in the girl's washroom?"

Why wouldn't he be is a better question.
April 19th, 2011
Oolong stops emperor pilaf from making a wish & wishes for a underware.
April 19th, 2011
Bulma thought Vegeta would make a good husband... lol
April 19th, 2011
Bulma thought Vegeta would make a good husband... lol

It was a one-night stand that ended badly if you ask me.

Either way, I seriously have to wonder what Pilaf was thinking before he let Piccolo go. I find it difficult to believe that anyone could honestly think a world-conquering psychopath with no regard for human life or anything resembling a conscience, empathy, morals, or any of the other good things we associate with being human, would just give him half the world for letting him free. What did he think he was doing, opening a genie bottle? It's worthy of a facepalm. Or headdesk for that matter.
April 19th, 2011
It was a one-night stand that ended badly if you ask me.

Either way, I seriously have to wonder what Pilaf was thinking before he let Piccolo go. I find it difficult to believe that anyone could honestly think a world-conquering psychopath with no regard for human life or anything resembling a conscience, empathy, morals, or any of the other good things we associate with being human, would just give him half the world for letting him free. What did he think he was doing, opening a genie bottle? It's worthy of a facepalm. Or headdesk for that matter.

He thought piccolo will let him rule the world with him.
April 20th, 2011
Freeza not knowing about goku how did vegeta find out!?
April 21st, 2011
He thought piccolo will let him rule the world with him.

The point is, who in their right mind would think that? That's why it's stupid.
April 21st, 2011
Freeza not knowing about goku how did vegeta find out!?

Raditz

Here's one. Yajirobe holding a baby he's been insulting all day right above his mouth.

@Kiyza Nobody in their right mind would. That's just it. I personally think after being attacked by Great Ape Goku, beaten by Goku multiple times then again by the Red Ribbon Army, he lost it.

Last edited on April 21st, 2011 at 05:42 PM.
April 21st, 2011
ok how did raditz find out his little brother was still alive
April 21st, 2011
Hmm good question. I'd like to say it's some big brother thing that he knew where he was all along and was watching over him but he's obviously a douche.