Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 11th, 2012
We finally know the cover & name of the movie and i have to say am freaking excited!

I hope it will be like 1:30 - 2:00 hours >_<

Edit (update):
Picture of villains

The girl on the right looks like a Kaioshin.

Edit (update 01):
New HD scan

Took picture from saiyanisland.com

"Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods – New Scan with 2 new characters.The purple anubis is named Bills is “The God of Destruction”. The blue faced creature is named Wiss."
Info from DBZAnto FB page.

Link to details (FB page of an epic cosplayer): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

For those who don't have FB here is quote

Story leak
The story is set several years after the battle with Majin Buu. Birusu, the god of destruction who has maintained the balance of the universe, has awakened from a long slumber. Hearing rumors of a Saiyan who defeated Freeza, Birusu comes looking for Goku.
Excited that a powerful opponent has appeared after so long, Goku ignores King Kai's advice and challenges Birusu in a battle. However, Goku is no match for Birusu's overwhelming power and is defeated. Birusu leaves after uttering an ominous message, “Is there anyone on Earth more worthy to destroy?” Will Goku and the others really be able to stop the God of Destruction?!

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is set between the 517th and 518th installments of Akira Toriyama's original manga. Specifically, it is set during the "lost decade" of story time after the end of the battle with Majin Buu. Krillin, Piccolo, Vegeta, Gohan, and other familiar characters will appear in the film with an all-star cast. The film is not a spin off, but a story in the official history of Dragon Ball.

Akira Toriyama has been deeply involved in the film's story and designs from the early screenwriting stages. Masahiro Hosoda (Dragon Ball Z episode director, Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun) is directing at Toei off a script by Yūsuke Watanabe (live-action 20th Century Boys trilogy, Gantz, Bloody Monday, Future Diary).

The film will open in Japan on March 30.

Edit (Update 02):
http://youtu.be/GonqnkSa65U

Trailer low quality~ ENJOY~

Edit (Update 03):
Trailer 3 HQ posted by Zellion
http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.p...617#post267617

Last edited on December 12th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
November 11th, 2012
We finally know the cover & name of the movie and i have to say am freaking excited!

I hope it will be like 1:30 - 2:00 hours >_<

Oh god, that anubis-like creature is most likely the main villian, and unfortantely he looks terrible. lol
November 11th, 2012
Aww I was hoping for some major badass not a half cat half rabbit god :/
November 11th, 2012
Things to note :

1) Why is Gohan a Super Saiyan? I thought he no longer needs to transform.

2) Who's the chick on the left? It can't be Pan; Goten and Trunks are still pretty young. It doesn't look like Videl, either.
November 11th, 2012
Bro is it a fake, well goku is ssj vegeta wearing old armor (ssj to) but there is majin boo freaking there.
It means its after buu saga theres other things too but fact is its after buu saga, but if its after buu saga y goku is ssj, he should b ssj2 and same goes 2 vegeta.Once goku learned ssj2 he used to turn directly into ssj2 and fight enemies, so basically he should b ssj2( vegeta too).
Vegeta got new outfit y will he use old one and i agree with shikage y gohan is ssj.
Les hope new poster will clarify it and movie release soon.
November 11th, 2012
That doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. It could just be a poorly designed poster. It might just be an error and the movie will contain different situations. The marketing campaign may not be done by people who know what they're talking about (like what happens with a lot of things. A good example would be a lot of old Nintendo websites. They used to put up a lot of false information a lot).

Searching it up in Japanese yields a lot of results; none which say it's fake.

Last edited on November 11th, 2012 at 06:20 AM.
November 11th, 2012
nice :o
November 11th, 2012
LOL bro i didnt said its a fake, i asked is it a fake?
So dont make ur mind against something tht doesnt exist.
Hope news come soon well i want list of all dbz movies , if any one kind enough plz post.
November 11th, 2012
LOL bro i didnt said its a fake, i asked is it a fake?
So dont make ur mind against something tht doesnt exist.
Hope news come soon well i want list of all dbz movies , if any one kind enough plz post.

I didn't say you said it was fake. I was answering you.

Movies :

-Dead Zone
-The World's Strongest
-The Tree of Might
-Lord Slug
-Cooler's Revenge
-Return of Cooler
-Super Android 13
-Broly : The Legendary Super Saiyan
-Bojack Unbound
-Broly's Second Coming
-Bio-Broly
-Fusion Reborn
-Wrath of the Dragon
November 11th, 2012
how come adult gohan went ssj in what old kaioshin said after the potenzial transformation he aint be able to transform into ssj anymore xd

dat anubis creature looks a bit like the anubis from yu gi oh GX xd

Last edited on November 11th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.