Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 6th, 2012
Can't be done in DBO

October 6th, 2012
Would be epic XD
October 6th, 2012
Of course not, we canīt after all DBO just follow the manga not the anime.
October 6th, 2012
Oh is that a filler D:? Damn.
October 6th, 2012
Probaly would kill our chars anyway, Kaioken and Ssj drain put together would be impratical.
October 6th, 2012
Of course not, we canīt after all DBO just follow the manga not the anime.

DBO Does NOT follow the manga :)
October 6th, 2012
yeah its not in the manga, but it doesnt mean its impossible ;) at least not impossible for goku xD
October 6th, 2012
yeah its not in the manga, but it doesnt mean its impossible ;) at least not impossible for goku xD

Lol true. Usualy I would say no it's not possible just because of the strain on the body. But with one of Dbz's Kam-ha-me-plot device I'm sure he could pull it off.
October 6th, 2012
It doesn't follow the manga but they take moves & chars only from the manga. U won't see chars & moves from fillers in there >_>
October 9th, 2012
"a strain on the body" i heard this so many times but u really believe its that? king kai said to goku to never go over kaioken x2 cause it was "a too high strain on the body", actually he went x4 and survived. whats more funny, after getting a little stronger he could use x10 vs frieza like nothing and even x20. so at the point where they fight Cell or even better MajinBuu, he could actually go kaioken x200 easy. for sure goku would be able to stack supersaiyan (a transformation) with kaioken (a skill) but now imagine ssj1 (base power x50) + kaioken x2 = same effect as ssj2.imagine stacking ssj2 + different levels of kaioken....he could do it actually but wouldnt it make the fights a LITTLE too easy for goku to win, and ALL the other chars like vegeta, gohan etc... completely useless?
its not in the manga simply cause it would be too much OP...really waay too much OP.