Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 12th, 2013
same lol but i still find that unsettling i mean it's kind of awkward to take the time to notice a psychotic murderer.

Awkward? Maybe. But it's a very, very common fetish, enough so that it has a psychological term -- hybristophilia. Serial killers and the like have been receiving love letters from women for decades because of it, though I'd imagine that's just in the more extreme forms. For instance, the version of Loki from Marvel Cinematic Universe is very much a "psychotic murderer", clearly taking pleasure in offing innocents. Despite this, he probably has the largest (or at least most vocal) female fanbase out of any character in the series. I don't know how many of them would be considered actual hybristophiliacs, but it is interesting to note that characters like that do receive a lot of attention from the opposite (and sometimes same) sex. I mean, I know that I'm not a hybristophiliac myself, but there are a number of characters that I enjoy or find attractive that are like that, to varying degrees.

I see you as a piccolo lover for some reason, maybe a few marvel characters to

I like Piccolo, but not in that manner. And when I say "in that manner", I still don't mean in a perverse manner. It's rather complicated, but to put it in understandable terms, I like him, but I wouldn't cuddle with him. There are a good number of Marvel characters (and DC/indie/third-party characters, as well as just characters in general) that I do like in that manner, and a number of them aren't human -- robots, aliens, angels, extradimensional entities (which I should note are invariably humanoid if nothing else) -- that I don't think that there's anything strange about liking Majin girls.

Or maybe I'm just crazy.
September 12th, 2013
Awkward? Maybe. But it's a very, very common fetish, enough so that it has a psychological term -- hybristophilia. Serial killers and the like have been receiving love letters from women for decades because of it, though I'd imagine that's just in the more extreme forms. For instance, the version of Loki from Marvel Cinematic Universe is very much a "psychotic murderer", clearly taking pleasure in offing innocents. Despite this, he probably has the largest (or at least most vocal) female fanbase out of any character in the series. I don't know how many of them would be considered actual hybristophiliacs, but it is interesting to note that characters like that do receive a lot of attention from the opposite (and sometimes same) sex. I mean, I know that I'm not a hybristophiliac myself, but there are a number of characters that I enjoy or find attractive that are like that, to varying degrees.

I like Piccolo, but not in that manner. And when I say "in that manner", I still don't mean in a perverse manner. It's rather complicated, but to put it in understandable terms, I like him, but I wouldn't cuddle with him. There are a good number of Marvel characters (and DC/indie/third-party characters, as well as just characters in general) that I do like in that manner, and a number of them aren't human -- robots, aliens, angels, extradimensional entities (which I should note are invariably humanoid if nothing else) -- that I don't think that there's anything strange about liking Majin girls.

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

I think you take things way to serious, that's just a general, observation.
September 12th, 2013
I think you take things way to serious, that's just a general, observation.

Oh, I know that much. I usually do. Just figured I'd weigh in with some opinions.
September 13th, 2013

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Hmm ... i'd go with Just crazy ....