Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 31st, 2010
Hey did anyone notice else Goku in Ginyu's body in the audience lol?

I feel bad for that universe then.I wonder if Goten exists in that one but then again that would be creepy.
May 31st, 2010
so who will win buu, vegetto, the vargas sending broly back, or broly breaks out of final dragon flash and kills everyone
June 2nd, 2010
"The return of the Legendary Saiyan!"

sh*t just got real!
June 2nd, 2010
wait a minute, so this whole next chapter is gonna be how Brolly beat the Z-Fighter? hmm at least some non saiyans will fight
June 2nd, 2010
It seems to be an alternate version of Movie 10. With Piccolo. ^^ I hope Kuririn steals his cape again.
June 2nd, 2010
i think that salagir and gogeta jr needed time to think or draw the rest of the story line so this special will buy them some time to continue the multiverse story should come out maybe 5 times a week then we don't have to wait till the second half of summer for the story to continue
June 3rd, 2010
They make specials because Gogeta Jr. wants to take time off from DBM so he can work on his own projects.

Also I forgot to mention in my last post. A spoiler on their site mentions that XXI is the guy that trapped Roh Kaioshin into the Z sword and that he's become much more stronger since then (obviously, he's had over 75 million years to increase his power lol).

Seems pretty intimidating since Roh Kaioshin also mentioned that he was a formidable monster back then, but not quite as powerful as Buu. So I would have put him at SSJ2 level back then, so imagine now after training for 75 million years, Buu and Vegetto should be like insects to him.
June 3rd, 2010
who are you talking about
June 3rd, 2010
Saligir and Gogeta Jr. are the ones who make the comic. Roh Kaioshin is the old Kaioshin that was sealed away.
June 3rd, 2010
cool but will see who is the strongest (maybe him)