Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 22nd, 2011
Except Mary Sues.

Or Cell

Last edited on November 22nd, 2011 at 01:08 AM.
December 9th, 2011
No, she blackmailed Gohan into entering the tournament. He wouldn't have entered if she hadn't done that. If he hadn't entered then I doubt any of the Z Fighters would have entered, and there would be nobody for Spopovich and Yamu to steal energy from, and Buu would not have been revived.

i.e. the whole buu saga is Videl's fault.

maybe its too late but if you wanna blame somone you did better blame future trunks he came from 20 years from the future and buu never show in his time(buu saga start 7 years after android saga)so because the past change he made buu saga start
December 15th, 2011
maybe its too late but if you wanna blame somone you did better blame future trunks he came from 20 years from the future and buu never show in his time(buu saga start 7 years after android saga)so because the past change he made buu saga start

Buu actually was on Earth in Trunks' Future but he couldn't awaken because there wasn't enough pure energy, seeing as the Androids killed everybody, and Future Gohan wasn't half as strong as his main timeline counterpart was during the Cell Games.

And I wouldn't blame Trunks really, at least he had good intentions. Videl was just being a *****, blackmailing Gohan like that was completely unnecessary.

Last edited on December 15th, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
December 21st, 2011
1.cell first form his voice make my ears bleed
2.zarbon tfs abrigded he is a weird gay joke making gay guy not saying i hate gays
3.denda tfs abridged he sound weird
4.majin buu he is like a baby with a gun dume but diedly
5.nappa tfs abridged funny but can get annoying real fast
December 21st, 2011
most annoying character?

filler is definately garlic jr

movie is broly

canon is android 17 and his homosexual antics