Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 17th, 2013
Thanks everyone for the support , for the friendship and for everything ! Good luck you all in real world.. and thanks again for this amaizing moments and all these years !
@Calvis07#老师Boo#美少女戰士#元#Oo#Orz#Crazy#Baby#Sned#meF Fas#Donut#Doh#Kimberley#Keekz#Divine ~o~ # Biancox96 <3 # 小帥K#小魁星#阿翰#天馬座光牙#Seiya# (STR,WhiteStar.. and much more guilds and my own guild.. 不正常人類 .. Much players aren't here so sorry .. not all have dbocom.com to .. but anyway for the whole dbo people server1 server2 Hk Kr.. hope u all have a nice life and had good time here ! :) For best time ~ DBO 3q3q~~!! 謝謝 !
September 17th, 2013
Good Moments Friends 3 years Playing Some of Us Payed Money for the game But I will Always Rembembers My fu***** moments In Game I Hope Someone Make a Private Server or Some other company Purchase The DBO rigths And put it back Only(All accounts lvl 0).

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
September 17th, 2013
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Brofist ...........
September 17th, 2013
Ima miss all u guys it was a great experience and i had fun :)
September 18th, 2013
I just wanted to say thank you to the entire DBOCOM community and all you guys have done for me over the years. From the years I spent in KR to the time in TW and even the brief month or so in HK, I am very grateful for the time I spent with all of you even though I have not been as active a member as I was years ago. Whether you liked me or hated me like many did I am thankful for the fun I had with this game.

Citrinate thank you so much for the community you constructed here. I can still remember when I originally joined DBOCOM on my previous account in March 2010 coming over from DBMM O. Honestly, I didn’t like DBOCOM that much then lol. But the longer I stuck around the more I began to enjoy the community. I always said the game was much more enjoyable because of the forums. Honestly DBOCOM made DBO a lot more fun of a game because while you were playing it you would come on here and ask questions, help other players, brag about accomplishments, guild recruit, etc. And honestly it was DBOCOM that kept me playing DBO even when I was extremely bored with the game.

I am grateful for the friends I made in this game and am very sad to hear about the servers shutting down whether I play or not anymore. Nevertheless I will continually to visit this site whenever I get downtime and reminisce on the glorious past we had with DBO lol. Thanks everyone it was a great few years with you all!
September 18th, 2013
I just wanted to say thank you to the entire DBOCOM community and all you guys have done for me over the years. From the years I spent in KR to the time in TW and even the brief month or so in HK, I am very grateful for the time I spent with all of you even though I have not been as active a member as I was years ago. Whether you liked me or hated me like many did I am thankful for the fun I had with this game.

Citrinate thank you so much for the community you constructed here. I can still remember when I originally joined DBOCOM on my previous account in March 2010 coming over from DBMM O. Honestly, I didn’t like DBOCOM that much then lol. But the longer I stuck around the more I began to enjoy the community. I always said the game was much more enjoyable because of the forums. Honestly DBOCOM made DBO a lot more fun of a game because while you were playing it you would come on here and ask questions, help other players, brag about accomplishments, guild recruit, etc. And honestly it was DBOCOM that kept me playing DBO even when I was extremely bored with the game.

I am grateful for the friends I made in this game and am very sad to hear about the servers shutting down whether I play or not anymore. Nevertheless I will continually to visit this site whenever I get downtime and reminisce on the glorious past we had with DBO lol. Thanks everyone it was a great few years with you all!

Stole the words right out of my mouth , I couldn't have said it any better myself
September 18th, 2013
To the DBO community:

Although I haven't played in ages and most of you probably don't know who I am or have forgotten about me, I am sad to finally see this happening. Although this game had so many flaws, it was still one of my favorite MMOs ever. The friends I have made along my adventures made this game great. I've never been part of such a great (for the most part great) community of players. Perhaps it's because we all had to overcome the language barrier together. I still remember the early days of the Korean version. We were really outcasts and had to stick together to make it through the game.

I will still be visiting the site daily, although you may not see any posts by me. If you guys ever want to keep in touch, just drop me a pm. I'd like to keep in touch with some old friends from Mugeongum and ZLegends.
September 18th, 2013
It's bored that dbo is closing but it was fun and thx for what u have done, realy thx. But were create another dbo?..
September 18th, 2013
I sent this I wasabii

"I wanted to say I'm hugely disappointed that you are closing Dragonball online, it was my absolute favourite game and it hurts me so much that you are taking it away from me and all it's fans, I don't understand why you never brought the game to Europe and North America! You would have made so much money!!!! So many dragonball fans all over the world it's the most popular anime ever! You can make money from this if you actually market it and make the game English!

Please figure out a way to bring this game back and better then it ever was."

They replied with

"Dear players:

we have forwarded your proposal to the relevant department, if any changes we will make an announcement on the official website, Thank you."
September 19th, 2013
Standard answer, they say what You want to hear ^^.