Dragon Ball Online Community

Dragon Ball Online Community (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dragon Ball (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What if Gohan Keept Training hes whole life? (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44219)

Alelopezm September 4th, 2013 06:08 PM

What if Gohan Keept Training hes whole life?

Goku and Vegeta were able to go ssj2. If Gohan was that strong as a kid. Then imagine how powerfull he would be.

Vegeta September 4th, 2013 06:12 PM

Re: What if Gohan Keept Training hes whole life?

Yeah he would have been mega OP , shame he doesn't have gokus determination and fighting spirit . He was originally going to be the main guy after goku dies in the cell saga but fans didnt like the idea so they kept goku . Maybe if fans agreed then gohan would have been strong

JakXLT September 4th, 2013 06:15 PM

As far as potential goes I'd have to say Gohan has always been superior to everyone. If he had the drive to continue training during peace times I'm confident he would have at least been a match for Goku in his SSJ3 form. Certainly would have had no issues with Buu.

憬Kakarot September 4th, 2013 06:16 PM

He wouldn't have turned soft especially in the times of peace as Vegeta said on the show. Chi chi was garbage I never liked her all she did was hold everyone back. She always complained why she couldn't have a nice normal family that sits down for dinner this and that, BITCH you married the worlds hero from another planet that the strongest fighter in existence, god I always hated her if you want normal go marry Yamaha who gave up toward the end. Without her the whole family would have been even stronger.

Tomlanji September 4th, 2013 06:16 PM

Gohan really did deserve it more than Goku, I mean Goku had an entire show about him (Dragon Ball) I hate how Gohan just was tossed aside reaching a form higher than SSJ3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 憬Kakarot (Post 360517)
He wouldn't have turned soft especially in the times of peace as Vegeta said on the show. Chi chi was garbage I never liked her all she did was hold everyone back. She always complained why she couldn't have a nice normal family that sits down for dinner this and that, BITCH you married the worlds hero from another planet that the strongest fighter in existence, god I always hated her if you want normal go marry Yamaha who gave up toward the end. Without her the whole family would have been even stronger.

Right & Wrong.
I hated Chi-Chi so much, but her rage gave Gohan power. Then she made Gohan go to school
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...megakeroro.jpg

Vegeta September 4th, 2013 06:27 PM

Best and worst thing the creators did was create ssj . It was cool as hell and set new heights for dbz but it killed of humans like tein, Yamcha and krillin who were quite useful earlier

憬Kakarot September 4th, 2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomlanji (Post 360518)
Gohan really did deserve it more than Goku, I mean Goku had an entire show about him (Dragon Ball) I hate how Gohan just was tossed aside reaching a form higher than SSJ3.

Right & Wrong.
I hated Chi-Chi so much, but her rage gave Gohan power. Then she made Gohan go to school
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...megakeroro.jpg

I was referring to after the cell saga since I thought the thread was about what if he kept training after his peak but even before that she always forced him to study and not train as a kid and he had to sneak out. You want a normal family and normal kids don't marry non humans, marry humans. They have the ability to make money without schooling, Goku was smart enough the only schooling he ever got was when he was training as a kid with Master Roshi. He was home schooled I think that was all he needed, a high school education at best and I am getting way into an anime that is not real lol.

Crazyplower September 4th, 2013 07:06 PM

Gohan would have been probably a lot stronger than Goku perhaps in Buu Saga, which he was when he became Ultimate Gohan or as some call it Mystic Gohan. I think if he would've trained during his highschool years, he could have defeated Buu from the start.

Graysen September 4th, 2013 07:25 PM

I threw out all of my hopes and dreams of other characters in DBZ's storyline of getting all the stardom and glory rather than Goku a LONG time ago. I just knew goku was going to be the only REAL SSJ2 and the only REAL SSJ3. Oh well.

darkingdom September 4th, 2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 憬Kakarot (Post 360517)

Shes a mother.