Dragon Ball Online Community

Dragon Ball Online Community (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/index.php)
-   Modding (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Model extraction (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45615)

Keizh July 6th, 2014 04:33 AM

Re: Model extraction
 
Not sure. I'll give a look.

ElectroMasterMi July 17th, 2014 05:55 PM

Re: Model extraction
 
and btw where u find this 3D Converter even tho its not free I wana see what it is

Keizh July 23rd, 2014 12:42 PM

Re: Model extraction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectroMasterMi (Post 385618)
and btw where u find this 3D Converter even tho its not free I wana see what it is

I got it from a friend.

ratched July 30th, 2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keizh (Post 385204)
Hey guys. Are you having fun with models?

I have made a render to show you what I have opened with that new software wich is called 3D Converter. Ah, and last thing. This software is not free.

http://i.imgur.com/b6jR8YB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tMEOD8J.jpg

Could we have the link to the converter's website please?

Keizh July 31st, 2014 12:09 PM

Download converter. I'll delete the link tomorrow because I don't know if this is allowed.

ratched July 31st, 2014 02:17 PM

Re: Model extraction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keizh (Post 385688)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c5i3kv

Download converter from here. I'll delete the link tomorrow because I don't know if this is allowed.

Thanks for the link however, whilst trying to convert any file from the unpacked object files, I get an error similar to this:
The 8th polygon of 1st object is bad !
Unrecognised file: E:\dbz\unpacked\object\mesh\ud6_o_b_bridge_05.dff
Conversion finished on 31/07/2014 at 20:15:50

Do you have any methods that would fix this and have you encountered this error before?

magara August 1st, 2014 04:44 AM

Re: Model extraction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keizh (Post 385688)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c5i3kv

Download converter from here. I'll delete the link tomorrow because I don't know if this is allowed.

Can you share some of those flying machine models, or maybe some npc like ox king, monster carrot and paella? Any of those would be great

ratched August 1st, 2014 05:51 AM

Re: Model extraction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magara (Post 385698)
Can you share some of those flying machine models, or maybe some npc like ox king, monster carrot and paella? Any of those would be great

Agreed on the machine models, that would be great! Also, I don't suppose you have extracted small assets such as the Auction House model, the mailing model or possibly even the popo stone model? Could we have a copy if you have? Thanks

Keizh August 1st, 2014 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratched (Post 385693)
Thanks for the link however, whilst trying to convert any file from the unpacked object files, I get an error similar to this:
The 8th polygon of 1st object is bad !
Unrecognised file: E:\dbz\unpacked\object\mesh\ud6_o_b_bridge_05.dff
Conversion finished on 31/07/2014 at 20:15:50

Do you have any methods that would fix this and have you encountered this error before?

I normally get that error when the program has started but if you import, get the error, try again and again it will strangely starts to work. wtf

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratched (Post 385700)
Agreed on the machine models, that would be great! Also, I don't suppose you have extracted small assets such as the Auction House model, the mailing model or possibly even the popo stone model? Could we have a copy if you have? Thanks

Ok, I can send a rar with all vehicles but I wont exctract any Ox King because the folder with NPC is VERY huge and I actually have no time to look one model between a thousand.

The houses are easy to extract but there's a ton of models, lol. Use the software, look by yourself and choose your favorite. :smile:

What I have is capsule corp model and Boo's house.

Here are the vehicles. All working in 3D Studio:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/tvwm9l

You can use smooth to get a better looking mesh in 3D Studio or open them using Milkshape and smooth them using that software witch is in my opinion a better way than using 3D Max.

ratched August 1st, 2014 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keizh (Post 385702)
I normally get that error when the program has started but if you import, get the error, try again and again it will strangely starts to work. wtf



Ok, I can send a rar with all vehicles but I wont exctract any Ox King because the folder with NPC is VERY huge and I actually have no time to look one model between a thousand.

The houses are easy to extract but there's a ton of models, lol. Use the software, look by yourself and choose your favorite. :smile:

What I have is capsule corp model and Boo's house.

Here are the vehicles. All working in 3D Studio:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/tvwm9l

You can use smooth to get a better looking mesh in 3D Studio or open them using Milkshape and smooth them using that software witch is in my opinion a better way than using 3D Max.


Thanks for all that, it will help a lot! Just wondering, when your object converter starts to work after receiving this error, what is your export format type? Is it '"I Want to be a Machine" Demo(*.obj)' or 'Wavefront (*.obj)'? I have no clue which to pick :smile: Also, how would I open the dds files? Would I convert them also? Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.