Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

May 10th, 2011
The English Patch has been moved to http://www.dbocom.com/tools/english-patch/

Last edited on June 21st, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
May 11th, 2011
Great work Cit!

Just had a little problem when trying to run the .exe file:

I doubled checked everything was extracted to the right place and I also tried it on other computer with the same result. Maybe it's another bug? Or is it because the game hasn't gone live yet?

Last edited on May 11th, 2011 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
May 11th, 2011
put the readme.txt in there as well and it should work for your Kere
May 11th, 2011
put the readme.txt in there as well and it should work for your Kere

Yep, tried that but no luck. I'll keep trying.
May 11th, 2011
I forgot to disable something that I used for bug testing. I'll upload a working version in a few minutes.

Edit: New file uploaded to the first post. Download that and let me know if it works.

Last edited on May 11th, 2011 at 03:31 AM.
May 11th, 2011
I'm geting the output file could not be opened error and the lang0.pak is not set to read only
May 11th, 2011
I forgot to disable something that I used for bug testing. I'll upload a working version in a few minutes.

Edit: New file uploaded to the first post. Download that and let me know if it works.

Worked like a charm!

Thank you Cit!
May 11th, 2011
Hello, I'm just trying to launch the game after applying the english patch. Pre patch, the game started up and got me to the log in screen at least. Post patch,
I get this C++ error stating the buffer is not large enough or something along those lines. Is this related to the english patcher?
May 11th, 2011
Wht do you mean with ''which will not with with the Taiwanese version)''
May 11th, 2011
However, it runs a bit slower than the previous version (which will not work with the Taiwanese version)

I haven't been able to test this version with the Taiwanese version yet. If it does give a C++ error then yes it will not work and will require me to mess with it some more.